1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The Tea Party Sez' ..........

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Oct 17, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I couldn't understand one word of the song. That's the only thing that got to me.
  3. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

I liked it.
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Thumbs up from here!:cool:
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I hear people say this about ANY (literally, ANY) music that they don't like and I cringe because I assume that they're just unwilling to listen to anything they're not familiar with or they're just hard of hearing. This was fairly straight-forward music in understandable English. Are you serious that you couldn't understand any word? Really?... :confused:

I'm honestly curious... :confused:
  6. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

JH, I like it alot too. I believe I heard that Herman Cain is using this song as his campaign song. Has anybody else heard this?
  7. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i understood all of the five words i listened to before closing the window. the tempo, beat, and sounds nauseated me:bleh::barf:

i guess some people have different taste in music.
  8. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Now, that I can understand... I'm not a fan of whiney music either but I certainly understood what was said. ;)

The original comment might be expected from a Pantera song but not this one... :confused: