The Tea Party Sez' ..........

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Oct 17, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I couldn't understand one word of the song. That's the only thing that got to me.
  3. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

I liked it.
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Thumbs up from here!:cool:
  5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I hear people say this about ANY (literally, ANY) music that they don't like and I cringe because I assume that they're just unwilling to listen to anything they're not familiar with or they're just hard of hearing. This was fairly straight-forward music in understandable English. Are you serious that you couldn't understand any word? Really?... :confused:

I'm honestly curious... :confused:
  6. American Leader

American Leader Well-Known Member

JH, I like it alot too. I believe I heard that Herman Cain is using this song as his campaign song. Has anybody else heard this?
  7. HunterAlpha1

HunterAlpha1 Former Guest

i understood all of the five words i listened to before closing the window. the tempo, beat, and sounds nauseated me:bleh::barf:

i guess some people have different taste in music.
  8. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Now, that I can understand... I'm not a fan of whiney music either but I certainly understood what was said. ;)

The original comment might be expected from a Pantera song but not this one... :confused: