THE TERRORIST IS BACK AT VMBB!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/12/02 6:13:06 pm)
    THE TERRORIST IS BACK AT VMBB!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyone care to respond to this puke? As I will as soon
    as I calm down enough!

pub50.ezboard.com/fvietna...D=84.topic
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

Edited by: Tac401 at: 5/12/02 7:50:12 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (5/12/02 6:57:23 pm)
    Reply Re: THE TERRORIST IS BACK AT VMBB!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh he`s just a big tease. I`m having fun with him. I`m going to send him love and kisses in a ticking box. I wonder if he likes Daisies???? and cutters...of course.
    T.F.F.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/12/02 7:07:42 pm)
    Re: THE TERRORIST IS BACK AT VMBB!
    Yeah,

I figured I'd work him too!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/12/02 8:36:17 pm)
    Reply Pr*cks
    There always has to be some punk little pr*ck causing a problem when people get together on these boards..I picked up on the AR-15 board last night a little bastard who was anti-gun..What the hell would some anti-gun ass#ole want to be on a board to discuss firearms.All the little punks seem to be out of the same mold-they try to impress people with big words,piss everyone off with their smart assed comments and the act suprised when people come down on them.You guys done good,you all but threw the bastard off your board..mental masturbation my ass I wonder who taughgt him that? his mommy....My guess is these clowns didn't get enough breast milk when they were babies now they have a hard on for anything they don't understand!!Well done

Tac401
    Administrator
    (5/12/02 11:50:51 pm)
    Re: Pr*cks
    lds,

He's from one of those countries, I saw where he posts,
    that's one reason the VMBB rules don't apply towards him,
    as our Constitution doesn't apply to him either, I normally
    wouldn't post in that manner to anyone but in this case
    it's a different story, this is my country and he crossed
    the line!

Thanks for the support!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

ldsteff
    V.I.P. Member
    (5/13/02 9:18:10 am)
    Reply pr*cks
    TAC:Bravo!!!Nothing has pissed me off worse then hearing our fine liberal Americans say that these illegals in thes country have constitutional rights not to mention those animals in cages down in Gitmo have constitutional rights--they don't,They aren't anymore protected by our constitution then I would be by theirs--Besides it means the "Government" cannot limit their rights not the individual,If you want to refuse some asshole access to your web site? as long as the governmnet doesn't subsidize you ,you can keep anyone out--your site is private!!Keep up the good work!!

Fresh20
    (6/17/02 8:03:45 am)
    Reply This is just my opinion........
    Now Folks,
    As an outsider (from another of 'those' countries - the USA kicked us out of ANZUS 'cos NZ is no nukes - we require all foreign vessels to confirm they don't carry nukes, this doesn't work with the US military NCND), I risk bringing down the wrath of y'all upon my head - but here goes....

I can see where the emotion comes from, applaud it too. BUT, these sentiments shown on the VMBB (Kiwi's fought died & again kicked ass in Vietnam up till 1975!) are a little f***ing over the top!

Osama Bin Laden and his cohorts deserve to be strung up over a slow fire. The people of Afghanistan are poor, uneducated, victims AND are humans who, if shown compassion & given assistance, can become friends and allies who can make this world a better place.

Hatred is a waste of energy.

Understanding & friendship is the only way to make this world work.... the Israelis are building a BIG wall as I write this - do you think it'll stop the not-so-smart bombs????? No.

My father is English, my mother is German - both my grandfathers were deadly enemies. Over a short period of time my nations of origin got the f**k over it & have been strong allies, along with the USA, in the war against communism. That war is won - this War on Terrorism cannot be fought the same way, the enemies are different, the RoE that have been used in the past were made redundant long ago. You cannot win this war with application of direct force. You will only inspire more hatred - remember what you were like at 18?

My fellow countrymen died on September 11, my friends in the NZ SAS fought & kicked ass on the ground (and are still there) in Afghanistan.

Here's a quote for you.... who said it?
    "Now incredible it is that in this fragile existence we should hate and destroy one another. There are possibilities enough for all who will abandon mastery over others to pursue mastery over nature. There is world enough for all to seek their happiness in their own way. "

Excuse my (sorta) profanity, I think it has a place in this response.

I welcome your comments.

Freshwater