"The time for bickering is over."

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by GMFWoodchuck, Sep 10, 2009.

1. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

If that's the case, why did you make a personal attack on Sarah Palin, who isn't even in politics anymore, in your speech; Mr Obama?
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Uhm........because she's still a threat to his agenda?

It's okay for the Left Wing Extremist Domestic Terrorists to personally attack someone and call them names, but not the right wingers. I thought you understood that by now GMF.:eek: :D
  3. red14

red14 Active Member

Do as we say, not what we do,
    because we are better (their claim).
  4. cjh7819

cjh7819 New Member

I'd say the time for bickering is just getting started. Odumbo hasn't seen anything yet. If he gets a bill through it will just fan the flames and their days in office will be even shorter. The American people don't want any of what he is selling. Last night my local news did a poll on a small college campus in the quad cities after his speech and even the college students were disagreeing with the idiot. Thats saying something when you can't even get college kids to agree.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

It's getting close to that sep 11 date / deadline he has to talk to congress about health care. So i guess the time for bickering is over hugh? Nope! I dont think so. This issue is not gona get swept under the rug. Americans may be willing to give a jerk a chance, but fool them once shame on you. They will not let you have a second time.
  6. kingchip

kingchip New Member

Wouldn't bickering require multiple opinions? Agreed, it should start now. there is another side of the aisle that has been ignored thus far. I wish the congressman holding the Republican version of a bill, would have walked up and handed it to hussein on live TV. It would have forced a response other than pelosi stating that they have come up with nothing.
  7. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    +1
  8. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

The attack on Sara Palin came from not only the Dems. and RINO's but also from many Republicans. She was put on the ticket to be a pretty face but then she spoke and lit a flame that flashed all around the country. To the chagrin of many, she almost saved McCain. It took a great effort on the part of McCain and the press but they final succeeded in loosing the election. Palin on the other hand is seen as a major threat to the power structure in this country and all the stops will be pulled out to destroy her as she speaks for the people.
  9. artabr

artabr New Member

+ 300,000,000
    On both cjh7819 & Trouble 45-70's posts.
    We need to remind "the one" and his obots that 300 million Americans did not vote for this clown or his policy's. :mad:

Art
  10. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

45-70 I couldn't believe how McCain threw in the towel when the election was still in doubt. I suspect there is a lot we don't know about that one. I like Sarah and voted for her not McCain. After the election was over and McCains staff started dumping on her I sent an e-mail to McCain and told him he should be ashamed of himself for not speaking up and silencing his staff.
  11. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You have to translate "The time for bickering is over" from Obamese to English. Allow me to do so..."The time for bickering is over" actually means "Sit down, shut up, and do what I say! Obey me! I am your messiah and lord! Obey me! I know what's best for you because I'm smarter than you are! Obey me! Bow down and worship me! Obey me! I am the All-Powerful King-Emperor Barack I His Great Awesomeness and All-Knowing Teleprompter! Obey me! OBEY ME!"
  12. cjh7819

cjh7819 New Member

AHHHHH now I understand
  13. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

She is such a threat to the DEMs, she has been in the new cycle non stop since Nov elections.

Watch what happens when she tells them she is running as an independent in 2012.

Go Sarah Go:p
  14. PunjabiPillbox

PunjabiPillbox New Member

+2012 !!! It took a Carter to get a Reagan... if we can make it to '12
  15. jondar

jondar New Member

I hope she doesn't run in 2012. She will split the Repub vote and the Almighty One will coast in. I hope she runs as VP with Romney.
  16. cjh7819

cjh7819 New Member

No offense Jondar but Romney wouldn't have been any better than McCain. He is just as liberal. Remember as gov. of Massachusets he signed into law socialized healthcare for that state.
  17. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

The repubs are no longer conservatives.

They outlawed Ron Paul during the state convention process.

They deserve defeat