1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The true face of illegals

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rommelvon, Mar 25, 2007.

1. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

2. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

:mad: Yep, it does. :mad:
  3. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

Dear Rommelvon:

Stories of illegal immigrants make my blood boil often. If, and when I move to Southern AZ in a year or two, one of my first jobs will be to join the Minutemen and defend the border against this illegal onslaught.

However, you have sent us to a site that isn't run by patriots like you find in this forum. I studied this site, the adjectives they use, their editorial biases, and the stories they seem to highlight. My conclusion is that these folks don't help our cause - they hurt it badly. They are racists, bigots, and probably white supremecists. They use pejoratives like I use conjunctions. They call the kidnapper of a 13 year old boy a "Mexifaggot." Elsewhere they talk about "black" Haitians (are there any other kind?), and other gratuitous references to race.

The fact that the host of that site happens to recoil at illegal immigration is only proof that even a broken clock is right twice a day.

I suggest we all get our illegal immigration news from people who aren't on the fringe of society, with viscious views about people who don't look like them.
  4. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

Dear Pat
    I found the site while searching about illegals, I didn't look through the entire site, but on re inspecting this site, it does have a strong white supremacist tone to it, not my thing mind you, but I thought a lot of the site was informative and have no problem them calling a mexican pedophile a mexifaggot, my apology to anyone who finds this site offensive, it was posted as a site of interest only
  5. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Good catch Pat, I used Google and found this description
    "Racist 'online' news paper catering to white people."
    Like you I don't like illegal immigration but I have less use for bigots that hide behind a hood or an anonymous group. catfish
  6. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

I hope you don't really mean that.

Conservative minded people who traffic in expletives, pejoratives, and racist language in writing headlines for news stories of interest to a great majority of Americans, do grave harm to our cause. It calls into question the legitimacy of their cause. Do they abhor illegal immigrants or do they simply hate Mexicans, gays, and black people and chose this hot button issue to lash out at them? Their regrettable approach has muddied my vision.

I want to stand side-by-side with other Americans who want to stop illegal immigration and deport those who have come here illegally and then broken our laws. But I don't want to stand next to anyone with a racial ax to grind against blacks or hispanics, who just so happen to also hate illegal immigration. Ours is the party of Abraham Lincoln, not George Wallace.
  7. Rommelvon

Rommelvon New Member

I honestly have no problem calling a pedophile the worst things I can conjur up, as I said, the site was posted to show what some illegals are doing, I didn't scan the site until after I posted the page, I will hereby ask this thread be removed for controversy, it was not meant to cause any problems
  8. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

Rommelvon, I do not think Pat is incorrect in any fact he stated. I also don't believe that you and I will agree on every aspect of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness :eek: . Pat and I probably agree on 90+ percent of items,possibly so do you and I :) . Controversy, properly stated is great,that's one of the great things about the U.S,A. we can agree and disagree without fear of retribution,to a point that is. I think you will notice that almost to a member the individuals here will let you know if they disagree with your opinion. I certainly will and I am positive about several of the others. Feel free to state your opinion,just be prepared that not all of us will rubber stamp your thoughts. Heck you probably wouldn't want that anyway! Name calling (with the exception of Liberals) doesn't accomplish much. Facts speak volumes. Just my opinion. catfish
  9. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Pat.... "pejoratives" ?? Dang you Pat!!!! My paperback dictionary is currently in 8 pieces.... Finding the right "section" of it is a pain in the b*tt!!!!!!! :D :D

mike
    gn
  10. Pat Hurley

Pat Hurley Former Guest

Sorry Glock. Here's some help...

pe·jo·ra·tive /pɪˈdʒɔrətɪv, -ˈdʒɒr-, ˈpɛdʒəˌreɪ-, ˈpidʒə-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[pi-jawr-uh-tiv, -jor-, pej-uh-rey-, pee-juh-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    adjective
    1. having a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling effect or force