The TSA Unionization Debacle

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Millwright, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

Now the pervs and perps not only have a uniform, they have a union to protect them from from their employers; which happen to be the people they're routinely violating.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ers_ratify_first_union_contract_with_tsa.html

InfoWars.Com Alex Jones first broke news from a TSA insider alleging the agency was giving preferential hiring consideration to documented sociopathic types and former criminals ! And lest you get too comfortable with surrendering your possessions/valuables, children and dignity to these individuals consider they also "play games". Reported favorites include "freeze" -where everyone in hearing is supposed to freeze in place until released at command of a TSA type - and "swipe", where teams armed with "explosive-detection swabs" - fan out through the secured gate areas to swipe the libations passengers have purchased inside the SA ! Refusal to co-operate fully, completely and abjectly to TSA types generally results in delays, interrogation and threats of arrest even though no supportive laws/regs exist.

So you won't fly ? Well these games - and others - are coming to a bus station/arena/ truck stop - and probably roadside checkpoint - near you in the immediate future ! The TSA's objective isn't "security" - except to cow the hop poli into accepting the "rule of the elite". And watch how quickly that happens when "Big Sis" parks her butt in the "Big Chair" at DOJ ! >MW
  2. GunnyGene

GunnyGene New Member

There was also a item the other day, that the annual uniform allowance for TSA agents was more than what a Marine 2nd Lt. gets for his entire career. About $480 if I recall correctly.
  3. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

No unions left for workers only the government. Pretty soon they will be getting 100k pensions and big benefits. Just like all other government workers. Fire all of them!
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Folks this is a simple fact

if the TSA where a city it would be the highest arrest rate per population in the country

11% of them have been dismissed for crimes another 8% Gaoled
  5. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

Recently considered by TSA's Inquisition Advisory Board, and ultimately rejected as impractical and not a very bright idea public relations-wise, was a proposal to fit travelers with shock bracelets as they entered the secuity/pat down/sweep zone, and have it removed once they exited TSA's security area. Don't know whether this meant as they exited the security zone to board the aircraft, or when they exited the aircraft at trip's end. Apparently this dingbat idea was considered necessary to exert some degree of control over unruly passengers who objected to intrusive pat-downs, gropes and the like. Can't recall where I read this, but it has to have been on Drudge or Fox news within the past few weeks.
  6. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

For a good many years I was a "frequent flyer", averaging 50+ flights per annum. Had current TSA procedures been in place business would have ground to a halt ! I know I'd have found other employment in a heart beat ! >MW