1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The Tunnel

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by artabr, Jan 28, 2010.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

I know this probably should & will end up in the Pump House, but here it is anyhow. ;)

Sitting together on a train was Obama, George W. Bush , a little old lady, and a young blonde girl.

The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap.

When the train emerges from the tunnel, Obama has a bright red hand print on his cheek.

No one speaks.

The old lady thinks: Obama must have groped the blonde in the dark, and she slapped him.

The blonde girl thinks: Obama must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady and she slapped him.

Obama thinks: Bush must have groped the blonde in the dark. She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.

George Bush thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, so I can smack Obama again. :D

Art
  2. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

Oh man! I don't care WHERE it ends up! That's a good one!
  3. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Hee haw! :D Nice 1 Art! :p ;)

SR :D
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

some pass Bush a knife before the next tunnel...
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

O well, that didn't last long. 67 minutes till moved. :D

Art
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  6. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

There is no love lost between me and W that's for sure. The inheritor of the legacy of Ronaldus Magnus, he squandered it. The greatest opportunity in modern history to make some real progress against Progressivism, 9/11/2001, to take political correctness, turn it sideways and ram it down the liberal's throats, and make them eat it or choke, he declined. When they politicized a war, he said nothing. When they attacked him without mercy or scruples, he stood above it until they won. When they spent way too much money, he spent more. Nevertheless, the man had class. He never once blamed Bill Clinton for anything. Not even once. "Blame Bush" is the mantra of this classless person currently occupying the WH. Everything is Bush's fault. Everything. Makes me want to puke.[​IMG]
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  7. artabr

artabr New Member

Same here, Tim.
    Bush is no saint when it comes to some of the woes that the country has gone through in the last few years, BUT even as much as the Left wants to play him up as some backwoods hick, the man has more Class than any of them could ever dream of having.
    I'll point out the Lefts last 4 Presidential candidates; Clinton, Gore, Kerry & Obamma, and rest my case. ;)

Art