The U.N. Wants ....

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by JohnHenry, Nov 4, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    We have no business being involved with these morons, but the morons that run this country are all in the same boat as the morons that run the UN!

Attached Files:

3. Old Grump

Old Grump New Member

Little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    Uh how about putting that money where it would do the most good and labor is plentiful and cheap. Move UN headquarters to Mogadishu.
  4. obxned

obxned New Member

Once when I was a little kid, I collected pennies at Holloween for some UN agency. Knowing what I do now, all I can say is:

Mea culpa, mea ulpa, mea maxima culpa!