The UN Hates/ Fears Our 2nd Amendment .....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Jun 7, 2011.

1. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Good article. Thank you.

Pops
  4. Warith

Warith Member

Yes the liberal wil try anything to take out guns from us. After all slaves dont need guns just you free people.
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

The un and the libs are commie, vile, despicable, poisonous, rat infested, puss oozing cottage cheese eating, monkey dung, stinky, yeast infected, flea bitten, turds.

When it comes down to it there is really nothing they can do. Do they really want or have the will? Cause that day will be a long one for them.
  6. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

Come on ..... Don't hold back , tell us what you really think of the un and the libers.......
  7. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

Sounds like they are doing this right before they get thrown out of office. Is there any intregrity on the left? Seriously?
    Either way vote conservative!
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Sorry i left out

scum sucking, gutless, bottom feeders, good for nothing, baby making, leaches, two faced, talk out of their bum, low life, yellow belly, drug induced coma, retarded, sad excuse for wasted space they are.

That should cover it.
  9. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

I also sent the article to everyone in my address book. I ask u to do the same!
  10. Juker

Juker New Member

Option 1 - Government-mandated voluntary surrender of firearms. Please proceed to your nearest Obamajugend Annex. Anybody gonna turn 'em in? Anybody? Bueller? Bueller?

Option 2 - Government-mandated seizure of firearms. There aren't enough cops in this country who'd take part in that, and after a few days of Obamajugend being splattered across American front yards, can't really see that program working out either.

I've read numerous articles on this treaty. Doesn't matter if our Prez, UN Secretary, Sec of State, etc. sign it. Irrelevant. The UN cannot usurp our Constitution. Thousands of great minds and conservative lawyers are all over this, thankfully.

If this thing DID pass, we'd have a new civil war, and our side would have all the guns. They can have the Prius, the wind turbines, Hollywood, those retarded new light bulbs, and Congressman Weiner.
  11. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

At the latest attempt to count, they say there are somewhere between 23 million and 44 million hunters in America. That's the largest Army in the world! It doesn't count the number of people who own weapons and don't hunt.That moves the number up to something north of 80 million. All we need is a little organization.
  12. Python

Python Former Guest

China has a 200 million man army, plus another 100 million in reserve. And they're organized.
  13. ofitg

ofitg New Member

Guess who wrote these statements, explaining why nations should surrender their sovereignty to implement "global governance"?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Moreover, states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function.

Globalisation thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker. States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves, because they cannot insulate themselves from what goes on elsewhere. Sovereignty is no longer a sanctuary.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You Gosh-durned Americans, and your guns, and your Second Amendment, are standing in the way of Progress.
  14. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Treaties do make a difference. It's quite possible that they are a way to amend our Constitution without letting the states have any say whatsoever.

They're trying this route for a reason. :mad:
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  15. Juker

Juker New Member

Guns are scary. I had all mine melted down at the recycling center and got $12.

That is, the guns I bought after Double D and I lost our guns again on that last tragic deep sea fishing excursion. Darn those waves!