The UN Hates/ Fears Our 2nd Amendment .....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Juker

Juker New Member

So, how 'bout that United Nations? They suck.

Attached Files:

2. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

They SUCK HUGE! Ban Ki Moon was gonna expose them to the light of day with reform and auditing and blah blah blah... ooops, now there's Obummer in the Oval office instead of McCain, so the sense of urgency is greatly reduced.

Honestly, we need the UN building off of US soil. I dont really care where they put it, Canada, Mexico, Chad, Ireland! I really don't care. But get that stinking festering corrupt diseased piece of **** off my lawn. NOW!

As for the effectiveness of the UN "peacekeeping troops"... well, blue helmets rack up rape charges that make the Kennedy's jealous, and they infected the Haitians with... what was it... cholera? something that was brought in by one of the groups doing "support" who were pissing into the water flowing downstream to the refugees... good job guys!

So yeah... get the US out of the UN, and get the UN out of the US.

Thats hope and change right there lol. Of course with a globalist neo-liberal like Osama bin Barack, we'll never see that happen in this administration. Still though, I love it when Bush appointed Bolton to be the US ambassador. That's basically like setting the paper bag full of dog **** on fire and then ringing the door bell and hiding :)
  3. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Well there's one thing I agree with ya on, Bolton, he was a good guy, big balls too.