The UN Hates/ Fears Our 2nd Amendment .....

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by JohnHenry, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

The thing I "never really got" about religion discussions or debates or whatever they may escalate to, is... why do the non believers get so worked up about it? it's almost like they take it as personal than those who are being attacked/insulted for believing in the "wrong" god.

I dont know if there's a heaven or hell, and I've had two near death experiences, and none of that had angels or clouds or rays of sunshine or impending doom or shadows on my soul... it was... "just there"

I dont know. I cant prove or disprove anything. The ones who bother me are the ones who want to subject everyone to their viewpoints. I dont care a whit about Jehovas witnesses coming around door to door, or the baptists, lutherans, jews, catholics or whomever else... all they want to do is "share the word" as they believe it, and you'll never find one of them saying "oh, and if they disagree, cut off their heads"

So lets not talk about Islam, because that would be AWKWARD wouldn't it?

And to make it relevant, the conversation spun into religion, and there's 2 BILLION Muslims on this rock, and there's millions in the US where they get to vote, and Mohammed just became the most common name for newborn male babies in England...

Yeah, things are seriously ****ed up. Unless you like being told to get on your knees 32 times a day and pray what they say pray and to who they say pray too, and if your daughter gets raped then she needs to be stoned to death for fornication...

took them a few thousand years, but eventually they hooked up with a liberal govt in USA and who knows... all this could be just a hop jump and skip away for all of us! Not like they've had much difficulty getting anything through the courts that they want to?
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
  2. redwing carson

redwing carson Former Guest

Yes 44 millon armed Americans could sure as H### create some golbal warming.:D
  3. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

We're here! Just waiting for the catylist that will unite us. Their arrogance will provide that, eventually.
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Unbelievable...Python, you quoted the same thing over again and ended with the same arrogant statement proving my point.

"This is exactly how I have interpreted the scripture and its absolutely correct, and you either believe it or your stupid".

I am going to pass over anything you post and not get involved in it anymore. I dont care much for arrogance and I certainly
    dont like to listen to someone who is incapable of reasoning. Dont be surprised if there are some folks that cant hold their
    words back much longer. I told myself last time I would keep my mouth shut.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  5. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Holy thread shift, batman! :eek::D
  6. Juker

Juker New Member

So, how 'bout that United Nations? They suck.

Attached Files:

7. Hatch

Hatch Former Guest

They SUCK HUGE! Ban Ki Moon was gonna expose them to the light of day with reform and auditing and blah blah blah... ooops, now there's Obummer in the Oval office instead of McCain, so the sense of urgency is greatly reduced.

Honestly, we need the UN building off of US soil. I dont really care where they put it, Canada, Mexico, Chad, Ireland! I really don't care. But get that stinking festering corrupt diseased piece of **** off my lawn. NOW!

As for the effectiveness of the UN "peacekeeping troops"... well, blue helmets rack up rape charges that make the Kennedy's jealous, and they infected the Haitians with... what was it... cholera? something that was brought in by one of the groups doing "support" who were pissing into the water flowing downstream to the refugees... good job guys!

So yeah... get the US out of the UN, and get the UN out of the US.

Thats hope and change right there lol. Of course with a globalist neo-liberal like Osama bin Barack, we'll never see that happen in this administration. Still though, I love it when Bush appointed Bolton to be the US ambassador. That's basically like setting the paper bag full of dog **** on fire and then ringing the door bell and hiding :)
  8. Zhurh

Zhurh Active Member

Well there's one thing I agree with ya on, Bolton, he was a good guy, big balls too.