The United Nations gets involved with the Martin shooting

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armoredman, Apr 11, 2012.

1. armoredman

armoredman New Member

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/fla...ficial-s-call-reparations-trayvon-martin-case

Will Dear Leader deploy Rwandan UN Peacekeepers in Florida?
  2. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

I hope Zimmerman has found a nice little country with no extradition treaty to live in.
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    "and prompted investigations by the Sanford Police Department, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement – at the behest of Gov. Rick Scott – as well as the Department of Justice. A special prosecutor appointed by Scott on March 22, Angela Corey, said on Monday her investigation was continuing, although she ruled out using a grand jury".

Think about that statement! Three different investigations, and no charges have been filed?
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Dont you all worry none about all this hub bub and nonesense

ol granny UN is here and she'll fix things , just cause that nasty old cracker zimmerman has rights , dont you fret none

granny UN will throw those rights right out that window

and when she's done with that theres a whole pile of other rights she's gonna throw out too , 1st and 2nd ammendment stuff like that , all those things do is give the crackers the edge , but we'll fix that ..

just tell all your woes to granny UN she'll fix it all all right
  5. armoredman

armoredman New Member

That reminds me, I asked the Secretary of State for an official copy of HJR 2001, the one that says any UN forces on Arizona soil acting against either the US or AZ constitution are subject to organized resistance. They didn't really know how to answer that request...I want to have it with me when I shoot blue helmet targets at the range, to show I am just practicing to comply with legislative directives. :)
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

8. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

We need another president with balls................
  9. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The New World Order folks are practicing running off at the mouth, to see what kind of response they'll get.

One more term for bHo, and it'll be nighty-night.

BTW, just had a thought. Aren't those the folks who are raping and pillaging all over the world?
  10. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    The U.N. can't even take care of their own rat killing why would they feel the need to stick their nose into something that is totally none of their concern.
  11. muddober

muddober Active Member

You meant white ones didn't you?

Ron
  12. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Not really............I think Allen West would be a good choice in the future. Obozo doesn't have a pair.
  13. armabill

armabill Member

I think that he tried to borrow one from Hillary but that didn't go over too well.
  14. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

found out hilarys were the wrong size