The value of Fabrique-Nationale Herstale Liege Brevete 22L

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Jbounds, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Jbounds

Jbounds New Member

I have a 22L Liege Brevet in great condition and would like to find out what the value is. I am thinking of selling it and want to make sure I am accurate on the value first.

Thanks
    Jeff

Attached Files:

2. Jim K

Jim K New Member

I am not sure which gun you mean, but both guns are inexpensive, single shot .22 rifles. The first appears to be a Warnant action variation, while the second is a bolt action. The latter might bring a bit more than the former, but each would be in the $50 range.

Jim
  3. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

FWIW, Brevete is not a model name, it simple means Patented or Patent applied for, both the French and Belgium played fast and fancy with the word.
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2012