the white wash begins

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jul 22, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Sure did not see any of THIS on the news -

2nd person -

His handler?
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    My thoughts! Where did an unemployed college drop out get the money to purchase all the fire arms, ammo, and body armor? Where did he get the information, and knowledge to booby trap his apartment? Why wasn't there emergency door monitoring system? Even Wal Mart uses alarms on their emergency doors. Why did all this take place in only 3 months? Why were the booby traps set up in his apartment? To kill cops? Then why tell the cops about the booby traps? While I don't believe everything I see on the internet, there is just too much out there to just chunk it all! Way to much stuff drifting around the net, to not take notice of some of it. In America, most mass murders don't just give up. They die by their own hand, or the cops do it for them! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/americas-worst-mass-shooting-incidents-7962014.html
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

US federal laws state all theatre exit doors be alarmed , why no alarm ??

Ian Shoebridge( sp?) the ex fireboss of NYFD ( 9/11 fame) was talking about this on the net radio ( re broadcast from some place )

he stated as soon a he opened that door people should have known something was up as alarms should have gone off ...

this is sounding more and more like port arther every day

there is a second out there but the officials deny it after at first agreeing

witness's are being dismissed while third parties from no where near there are being consulted , you have the guy in custody ,but because he is not being treated as a hero he wont co-operate ( he thinks he did good for someone)

what the bet it'll be cleaned up he'll get the death penalty and we'll know nothing , while the victims are paraded around as the latest ad to ban all guns and who will stand up against the families of the slain when they demand the guns be taken away at the UN hearing this month ???
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

7. carver

carver Moderator

We think alike Jack! I've been asking about that alarm form the moment I heard about it! Not one time have I heard it mentioned by the News Media.
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

OH& S law here

dunno about you folks till the ex fire fighter gent said so on the radio while i was waiting for stockton to come on
  9. NRA_guy

NRA_guy Member

Me too! As a safety engineer, it was the first thing (well, second or third thing) I wondered about.

If a theater has an emergency exit with no alarm, a person can let all their buddies in the back door for free.

Also, I have never seen a reason given on why he stopped firing and went to his car. For more ammo? Just needed a break? To get the Glock he had left in the car? Or what?
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

car is registered in Tennessee , his flat mate was there before he moved in

now everyone denies he has a room mate except for the neighbors the school his few friends etc .. but a guy in washingtomnsays he did not have one so we must forget about it

strange term eh ??

so forget about that ....

hmmm always trust the man from washington
  11. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I dont think the alarm is a big deal. Probably nothing to trip it up. So he walked to the door and compromised the alarm. No biggie there.

This guy boobie trapped his apt, i am sure he could take out the alarm.

On the issue of this guy having a helper. Maybe so and i bet the helper looks alot like bozo.

I think he bought a ticket, walked in the theater, got up went to the exit, compromised the alarm, walked out with the door jimmyed it, and came back dress up like a raving left wing batt.

I would not have needed any help except to maybe carry the 6K rounds he had.

If the alarm was a panic bar they are easy to breach. If it was tied into a system then all you have to do is jump some contacts. Alarms are useless once the perp is in the house.
  12. carver

carver Moderator

That's about the way I see it too. But I still think there should have been security on those emergency exit doors.
  13. Redhand

Redhand Active Member

Me thinks that those security doors only swing one way OUT!!!! So maybe the alarm is only triggered when its opened from the inside and not when it is kicked in from the outside.:eek::confused::rolleyes::mad:
  14. cycloneman

theaters out here let people out at then of the movie thur the emergency exits all time. It leads right into the parking lot and if you want to bypass the crowd you just leave thru the emergency exit. No alarm goes off. I see this as something that is about to change.

This is allways the problem with free exit. On gate operators i install all a perp has to do is throw a piece of metal on top of the free exit loop detector and he is in your secure gated community. People just think they are safe.

But what can you do with that pesky fire code.
  15. cycloneman

swing out yes. The theater may have disconnected the alarm so people would free exit at the end of the movie. I see it all the time here. They have a nickle ninty five guy walk the theater when it is filling in and then he leaves the doors when the movie starts.