the word is out

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by stumpjumper, Aug 6, 2012.

1. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

a source told me.....
    harry reid stiffs the door man at the ritz carlton( his DC home) but still takes it off his taxes.
    a source told me...
    Nancy pelosi has alziemhers. and has a cadre of illegal alien gardeners and housekeepers she doesn't pay taxes for.
    a source told me...
    the cigars obo smokes on the golf course have a funny smell to them.
    a source told me....
    the infernal revenue uses "discretionary enforcement" in regards to george soros' tax returns. His accountants name is Grimm.
    granted most of my sources are alcoholics, but hey, they wouldn't lie, would they?
  2. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: JR
  3. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

If they 'were not' alcoholics, I swear you could not trust them.....

a source told me.....you are right.
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012