The worst three weeks ever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WHSmithIV, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

Bitch all you want, that'll clear your mind and I agree, I'd waste that SOB.

I doubt the fall was an accident.
  2. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Yeah - there are some serious questions about that fall. Cops in Oregon aren't doing anything about it either. Daughter doesn't remember much - she's suffering some amnesia. Her head was split open in the fall and needed 12 staples.

The SOB is in jail and will go to prison. Somehow though it just doesn't seem like enough. She has to struggle to survive and he gets free food and medical... something is wrong with the system.
  3. WHSmithIV

Thanks M77
  4. WHSmithIV

I feel for you - that plain sucks. It amazes me that we keep them on death row for years instead of spending less than a buck on a bullet and a firing squad of one.
  5. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

WHSmithIV
    I wish her the best.
    I used to work at the prison here In SD,
    Trust me when i say women beaters are 3rd on the list of crimes most inmates whill not tolalate.
    The other 2 envolve children.
    He is not going to be happy.
  6. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

And please vent here, don't join him.
  7. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Thoughts and prayers are with you. You sound like Job in the Bible.
    David's take on it was something like "God, you get him before I do."--That was when a dirtbag called Nabal did the dirty to him. God did take care of Nabal.

Will be praying that things get better for you.

We're here to listen.
  8. WHSmithIV

time2shoot and BlackEagle - thanks. This is why I vented here. No fears - I won't be joining him in prison. I was armed when my daughter called me in panic mode just in case he was still there and still beating up on her because then I would have been justified and no charges would have been filed against me. Since he was no longer there at the apartment I arranged and rented for them I brought her to our house and let the sheriffs deputies deal with it - which is why he sits in the local jail still. On Thursday my daughter and I testify. We may have to testify a second time about a week later - don't know yet. Here in Idaho because he is charged with a felony the dirtbag goes before the Judge Magistrate then gets remanded over to district court - same building, same courtroom, different judge. So, we may have to testify again a little over a week later.

One of my concerns is that he has a cache of guns in Texas - he showed me pictures of them. One of them looks like it may be a fully automatic MAC 10. I want those guns found and confiscated.