1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

The year of a lifetime!!

Discussion in 'The Hunting & Fishing Forum' started by misiu, Jan 8, 2004.

1. misiu

misiu New Member

Well guys the season here is over and upon reflecting back it has been the best hunting season in my lifetime from the perspective of success. For the first time ever I limited out on Deer-3 (2 Whitetail and 1 Muley) and a cow Moose. In addition shot over 100 geese and 70 ducks.

While I don't equate success with enjoyment it is still kind of fullfilling to open the freezer and see it full of meat. The memories from this year will stay with me for a long time-my only regret is that my Father is not here to see it.

I hope you all have as much success-and more importantly as much enjoyment as I have had this season!!
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Glad you had such a good year, misiu.

This is the first year in many that the guns didn't get out of the cabinet and/or cases. We have another month of white-tail season in Alabama where I have a handicap permit. Most likely won't get to use it, though.

I'll have to check further into the handicap facilities here in Mississippi. Just didn't have time this fall with SoMo and I getting set up for our lifetime adventure together....
  3. warpig

warpig Guest

That is a good year.

You should write down the stories of some of your more memorable hunts and tuck them away to read 40 years from now.