There was a time........

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by chubcobear, Jun 25, 2009.

1. chubcobear

chubcobear New Member

when people purchased guns and ammo in order to hunt and defend their homes. Now people are buying guns and ammo because they do not trust their government, perhaps both local and federal. I think the writers of our constitution thought that this day might come. I thank them.
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Jefferson sure did
  3. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

Government was meant to fear the people, not the other way around. I dont understand how it has come to this, public education, lazyness, or just the me me me mentality. Is there any hope for freedom and liberty?
  4. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

5. alhefner

alhefner New Member

Mr. Waxman from Kaliphonia demonstrates his total lack of understanding on the purpose of the Second Amendment. That amendment is there for the EXACT purpose of protecting our rights as human beings!
  6. OBrien

OBrien New Member

No kidding for someone to say openly that it upsets him that people actually want to keep their rights is like saying we could only to be so lucky to get Hitler jr. to run this country.
  7. Therealmccoy

Therealmccoy New Member

I thank them to because face it, when it comes down to an arguement about what people want. the man with the gun wins....
  8. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

There, fixed it for ya. ;) :D