They don't have a clue????? Hummmm

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 22WRF, Sep 24, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

FBI Eyes Anti-Government Motive in Hanging of Ky. Census WorkerThe FBI is looking into whether the death of a U.S. Census worker found hanged from a tree with the word "fed" scrawled on his chest in Kentucky is linked to anti-government sentiment.

A sign of things come???

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,554760,00.html
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  2. OBrien

OBrien New Member

If so it is a very bold first step.
  3. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Let us pray not, 22. If this was the case, these are the loons that will hurt those with the values of holding the ideology of this country dear in their hearts, deeds and lives. I pray for his family as the investigation continues into this case which has been suggested, may possibly have been a suicide. Seems the later is unlikely though.

If this man was murdered, there was no overt action that would/could remotely justify homicide merely based upon his employment or even his beliefs.

The sword is in our voices and ballots until that time that those ideals become nullified and that horrible decision must be contemplated for the maintenance in defense of the constitution. Let us pray that our voices and ballots will be all that is required and not the frivolous taking of human life.
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  4. obxned

obxned New Member

The 'fed' is a red herring. Either the motive is not political, or the perps are leftists.
  5. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I heard on the news that the region he was working in is supposedly full of illegal drug operations. The theory right now is that he stumbled into a pot grow or meth operation. Certainly plausable, we'll have to wait and see.
  6. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

The guy was an eagle scount and director of the local Boy Scouts. He was a teacher and from what I know just trying to make a few bucks working for the census bureau. I would much rather have someone like him take the census than some of the other's I have heard about.
  7. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I don't even know what to say about this.....
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

It was an obvious suicide, open and shut case.
  9. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave New Member

Probably ran into something illegal, pot, moonshine, meth. There are backwoods areas in East Texas I wouldn't go without a gun and more than one person. Kentucky, Tennessee, national forests of many southern states, California, Oregon, these are dangerous areas. Yes, he was a "fed" but they got him because he stumbled into something, not because he worked for the government.
  10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

The "fair and impartial" media is already laying blame:rolleyes:
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=110924

It sickens me how the vultures in the "fair and impartial" media are using the death of a human being to further their leftist agenda:mad:
  11. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I can hear the drum - -

And it scares the daylights out of me.
  12. topper

topper New Member

Quite possibly the whole thing is centered around the illegal drug/moonshine in the area. I personally do not buy that. I think it is the mindset of the area that they do not want ANY government "agents" coming around that area. I think the illegal drug labs is a cover to quieten the severity of this horrible murder. When i was a census worker in the 1990's i found many people that were "uncooperative" and some that were downright vile against any government agent wanting information. I was 'asked' to leave several times. Government sentiment runs high in more places that a person would think.

Keep the chamber loaded!
  13. miker22

miker22 New Member

Maybe ACORN does need to supply the census personnel....:p
  14. ARB

ARB New Member

If it was drugs , moonshine, etc., do you really think they would bring that much more attention to their area? There are plenty of places for bodies to disappear. Okay, maybe if the dude walked up to a meth lab. The tweekers might do this.
  15. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

+1