They have my Heartfelt Sympathy...NOT!!! How bout you?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dcd_enterprises, Jan 18, 2008.

?

Sympathy?

1. Strike a deal with the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys (French) to send them Cheese for their Whine

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. Tell them we just wanted to share the wealth of these Salt-of-the-Earth Irreplaceable workers

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. Thanks, but no thanks for the help. Returned, Postage Due.

18 vote(s)
    81.8%
  4. Become a Bleeding Heart Liberal, and confess our sins & take them back

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. dcd_enterprises

dcd_enterprises New Member

How Mexico can handle returning illegals

As we all know by now, punishing employers for hiring illegal immigrants "just doesn't work." To put it in terms Democrats can understand, it's like lying about sex: "Everybody (at least in your party) does it!"
    Fortunately, even though everybody told the citizens of Arizona their employer sanctions law wouldn't work, it was only "poor, old nobody" who believed them. The rest of the people of the good state of Arizona went ahead and passed their employer sanctions law, anyway.

Well, as Gomer Pyle liked to say, "Surprise, surprise!" The law's only been in effect for 15 days, and already legislators from Sonora, Mexico, are traveling to Phoenix to do the welfare two-step with their Arizona counterparts. At a news conference preceding their departure, they said, "Sonora cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools it will face as illegal Mexican workers in Arizona return to their hometowns without jobs or money."

Not to put too fine a point on it, but "boo, hoo, hoo!" Free schools, free colleges, free hospitals and fat unemployment checks, it would appear, are only a good idea when the stupid gringos pay for it.

"What do we do with the repatriated?" asked another Mexican lawmaker.

Well, here's an idea for the "lawmakers" in Mexico: The price of oil has more than tripled since you've flooded American border states with "your tired, your poor and your unemployed." The remittance train is turning around and going back home. Now go and talk to the "federales" in Mexico City about sending some of that oil revenue flooding their re-election slush funds your way. Then figure out how to pump it into your local economy.

For a start, since you will find a lot of the returning citizens of your state have learned construction skills, you might consider paying them to build houses. (You did go through Mexico City and tap into that oil slush fund on the way home, didn't you?)

Then, you might think about setting up schools and hiring teachers to train your workforce. That way, you'd stand a chance of actually recruiting an employer who'd like to build and sell a product or service.

Of course, you may need to use some of the oil slush fund money to build clinics and hire doctors and nurses to deliver that "free" health care the American press loves to write about, and Mexico is so proud of.

Once you do all this, you can talk to an employer about locating a plant in your area. That means the employer will have to build a plant (construction workers required) and will have to pay people to work there and make things. And those people will have to pay others to make or do things for them (because they are busy working). That's called an economy.

Finally, when all that happens, you get to the really good part (at least from government's perspective): You get to tax everybody!

When you get to that point, let us know. We can even talk about sending the remittance train back your way, one more time.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=59731

berto64 Active Member

Here, Here!
  3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Good piece.

It should be repeated loudly with those whiny......

If they'd just keep them there, they wouldn't have to face any problem of taking them back !!!!!!
  4. catfish83861

catfish83861 Active Member

If our congress and president would get off their political butts and build that fence than at least the flow would be more manageable. Notice that when Oklahoma passed the tough anti illegal law a heck of a lot of them left voluntarily.Didn' have to round them up,they left. Imagine that. You cut off the free money and food,dang they leave. How contemporary! How thoughtful. How reasonable. Now if they would only do it. yea I know, fat chance. More states need to follow Oklahoma's lead,use Oklahoma's law as a pattern for other states to emulate. I for one have suggested it to my local legislative individual,how about you with yours? catfish
  5. dcd_enterprises

Iowa is, or at least it sounds as though it has a very good chance this legislative session.
  6. dcd_enterprises

Adult Language Warning-Following Link. It'd be funny, if it weren't at least 1/2 true.

Mexican Wall
  7. dcd_enterprises

From 300 H&H:

Take a Tranquilizer before Reading this One
    Interesting, and this is only one State..............

If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will!

ATT00010.jpg

From the L. A. Times
    1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
    5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
    6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
    8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
    9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
    10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
    (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County. )
    (All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)
    Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
    Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida , and New York) results from immigration.
    29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.

HOW CAN YOU HELP?
    Send copies of this letter to at least two other people 100 would be even better.

8. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

I had a Dream.
    All the Illegal's went home. Only the one's we really needed were allowed back in. Unemployment went down. Taxes went down. The Republicans got re-elected.
    I had a Dream......:(
  9. dcd_enterprises

Keep Dreaming:rolleyes:
  10. Wagoneer_Gal

Wagoneer_Gal New Member

I had that dream also...it involved having steady work and affordable health care for my family. I'm more than willing to pay for my bills...I just wish we didn't have to support slackers.
  11. dcd_enterprises

This burns my shorts

image001.jpg American Flag versus Mexican Flag at a Calif. High School.

Some of you might not be aware of what is going on in California. This e-mail I got from a friend is just one example of what's brewing. There's trouble in the streets this summer, My Friends.

It's time to take names and kick ass.

Let's all write the California school system and complain, I know I am.

This is one e-mail that you would hope wasn't true, but the pictures seem to tell it all. Very sad!!!

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times or on the lead story of the major news networks.

FLAGS FLYING AT MONTEBELLO HIGH SCHOOL SAYS IT ALL....

THE USA IS IN DISTRESS AND MEXICO HAS TAKEN OVER!

THE AMERICAN FLAG COMES IN SECOND!

Origins: The above-displayed image of a Mexican national flag flown above an upside-down U.S. flag was taken on 27 March 2006 at Montebello High School (MHS) in California during a student protest over immigration reform. According to news reports, the flag incident was prompted and implemented not by MHS students, but by a large group of students from neighboring schools:

The incident took place about noon Monday, when a group of about 1,000 students from the El Rancho and Whittier Union High school districts marched through Pico Rivera to Montebello High, where students had walked out of classes in the previous week to protest proposed immigration reform legislation.

By the time they reached Montebello High, the campus was on lockdown, district officials said.

That's when the protesters took to the flagpole, added the Mexican flag and turned the U.S. flag upside down. The school's California flag was stolen in the process, [Assistant Superintendent Robert] Henke said.

The MHS web site now carries a notice on its opening page advising visitors that:

We have received many phone calls and E-mails about the reports that Montebello High School students put up a Mexican flag and took down the American flag this past Monday. MONTEBELLO HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS DID NOT TAKE PART. Students from the El Rancho HIGH School District and the Whittier Union High School District took part in this action. Our Administration, Staff, and students do not condone this action. We hope this clarifies the situation.

A 29 March 2006 memorandum from Assistant Superintendent Henke to all Montebello Unified School District (MUSD) employees also states:

As you are aware, our school community is currently dealing with controversial issues involving possible legislation related to immigration. These emotionally charged issues have manifested themselves in the forms of student walkouts and protests at some of our intermediate and high schools.

MUSD staff has done a wonderful job in keeping our students safe and secure. However, on Monday, March 27, 2006 at noontime, a group of students from neighboring school districts to the east of our district (i.e., El Rancho Unified School District and Whittier Union High School District) marched to Montebello High School. At this time, MHS was on lockdown and the students remained in their classrooms. The other students, from outside Montebello Unified School District, who were estimated to be 800-1000 strong, gathered outside the MHS campus. For a brief time, the school flag was lowered, replaced with a Mexican flag, and the American flag flown beneath, upside down. The California flag was subsequently stolen. It is important to emphasize that this was not the act of any Montebello High School student.

Though there have been a few isolated incidences of walkouts on Monday (3/27/06) and Tuesday (3/28/06) of this week, the majority of our students have remained in class, where activities and dialogue have been facilitated by teachers in an effort to teach students positive methods of expressing their viewpoints.

This information is echoed in an addendum that has since been attached to the e-mail message quoted at the head of this page:

I called Montebello High, the school in the picture. I talked to the Principal, Mr. Shorts. He said that 1,000 students, NOT from Montebello High, overwhelmed the school. The Principal said they started throwing bottles and descimated the school when none of their students would join them. They illegally ripped down the California flag (an El Rancho High School student did the dirty work) and put up what you saw. The Principal said his school went into lock down because of these jerks. He said his students are still distraught over what happened and said they would NEVER have behaved so badly. The 1,000 students were on their way to a march in L.A.

I told the Principal I am a California native and I was appalled at their behavior. He agreed. I said this kind of nonsense is EXACTLY why people do not want to hand them their demands (none of the Italian or Irish or any other immigrants had amnesty EVER in this country). I also told him I would send this to EVERYONE I know and he wholeheartedly thanked me. He said an explanation to this email should have been attached, but somehow it is not here.

I also called El Rancho High School. An administrator (who asked to not be named) said he grew up in Pico Rivera (the location of the High School). Whittier High was also involved, in the town next to where I grew up. He claimed that some Montebello students were there. However, the El Rancho High School Student "had no idea" what he was doing. The groups that organized the walk were also supposedly shocked. The surrounding community of Pico Rivera was outraged that the students did this. The Dean there said at he personally would have died to stop the kids touching the flag. The Whittier paper condemned the act.

PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW, IN MONTEBELLO STUDENTS' HONOR.

The student responsible for hoisting the flags in the manner captured in the photograph has reportedly been disciplined, although news accounts did not identify him by name or specify what punishment he may have received:

A student protest that resulted in a Mexican flag being flown on top of an upside-down U.S. flag at a local school has prompted disciplinary action against one El Rancho High School student.

El Rancho Unified School District officials said the unnamed student was punished for being involved in the flag incident, which took place Monday at Montebello High School, about four miles east of El Rancho High School.

[El Rancho Unified School District Superintendent Norbert] Genis said the boy is expected to send a letter of apology to Montebello school officials.

The punishment was consistent with the California Education Code, officials said. They did not give further details because of legal and privacy issues.

Snopes
  12. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Nobody cares about the flag anymore, even those who pretend to. I did JROTC through high-school and we were constantly at odds with the school over flying the flag at half-mast, since we were the ones to fly it every day. They constantly wanted it flown half-mast for this or that "tragedy" and we would firmly try to tell them it doesn't work that way.

Even my boss, from a strong military family, insisted we flew the flag half-mast when an employee was thrown from his bike driving drunk. Me and the other good conservative tried to tell her that isn't right... but I fear it is a losing battle these days.
  13. dcd_enterprises

This is more than depressing and disgusting. What do we do as concerned citizens who continue to pay the price???

WHAT COSTS MORE PER YEAR THAN THE IRAQ WAR?

Illegal Aliens Cause Massive Cuts For US Seniors
    December 4, 2007
    I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again, until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of the following facts:

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77
    2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
    3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
    4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html
    5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
    6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
    7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
    8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
    9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
    10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US . http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
    11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report. http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
    12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf
    13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
    14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ". http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
    Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!

If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message, but on the other hand, if it raises the hair on the back of your neck, then forward it.

Snopes is provided for doubters:
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/bankofamerica.asp

SEND THIS TO ALL YOU KNOW. THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION, UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS WHO DIDN'T PAY IN A DIME.

LET'S SHOW OUR LEADERS IN WASHINGTON "PEOPLE POWER", AND THE POWER OF THE INTERNET.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRAT, OR INDEPENDENT! KEEP IT GOING!!!!
  14. dcd_enterprises

Question - When you apply for Welfare in Mexico what does the Government give you?

Answer - A map of the United States !!!