They're going too far.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bunnyhunter12, Jul 6, 2007.

1. bunnyhunter12

bunnyhunter12 New Member

Well they're trying to say that chimps are human now, even to the point of saying we're the same species. Bollocks, you just know if they do this some crackpot is going to try and marry an ape........... What was so wrong with the way the world worked when we were pet OWNERS? Now they want us to be "gaurdians" and "companions" to our animals. Here's part of the story: http://www.newscientist.com/blog/shortsharpscience/2007/03/great-ape-on-trial.html
  2. Don Buckbee

Don Buckbee New Member

I'm sure Chimps are smarter than all Liberals...
  3. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

The scary thing, Bunny, is there are those here, Liberals all, who would have our Constitution subjugated to "Foreign Law." We have even had some recent Supreme Court Rulings where Foreign Law was cited in the decision and dissent.

What this means is that not many years ago we Americans, protected by the impenetrable armour of our Constitution and of course the underlying supreme "God's Law", could shake our heads at a story like this and smile and say "Silly People" and Thank GOD that stuff can't happen here....

But not any LONGER....and especially if the Democrats elect a President in '08, the day will come closer when this trial might be CITED someday by some wacko Attorney HERE to win a 7 figure settlement from YOU on behalf of your CAT because you fed him "Special Kitty" all those years when we all KNOW he would have prefered "Fancy Feast...." :cool:
  4. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

Oh, and BTW, I LOVE my Dogs and Cats, every one I or my family ever OWNED, but I OWN them, they are NOT "people."

And as much as they are considered "Part of" the family, they are NOT "Family..." They have a JOB to do, which is why I OWN them....even sometimes it seems that some of their "jobs" are just to lay around and get underfoot and sit in our laps and lick us once in awhile...:p

THAT idea, when pet's BECAME "Replacement Children," or "Replacement Spouses" when we started on this slippery slope....IMHO....

You HAVE to keep it in perspective....dogs and Cats and fish and Apes and whatever are NOT "Little People...."

And when the head of PETA recently said she would have a hard time choosing which life to save if she could save only one, a CHILD or a DOG...it was beyond a joke that ANYBODY could think that way...it was HORRIFYING ......
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2007
  5. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

Maybe not ALL chimps!:D :D :D

Attached Files:

6. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Huck! You made laugh at our President! LOL LOL LOL :D

Bad Huck, Bad! :D
  7. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

Heck, Huck, even THAT chimp is smarter than all liberals! [grin]