Things I just can't stand for in any Way shape or form

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 76Highboy, Oct 22, 2012.

1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I won't go to Spielberg movies,,, period. If it is written, or even smells of that scum bag I am out. I have saw one George Clooney film and found out he was a liberal and no more of his stuff for me. Same with all these Hollywood sicko-jack-o's. If I have to go to my garage and put a John Wayne movie on and watch it for the millionth time, then fine I will. But Hollywood is the number one reason that our country has sunk to a level of stupidity that would have normally never happened. There is no other evil force in this country that is more evil then the evil engine of Hollywood. If you asked me what the number one thing we could take out of our lives that would make a difference in our outcome, I would point West to California and spit on the ground because that place is not any more valuable than spit on the ground. As far as I am concerned they can shove off into the ocean on the next big one and I wouldn't look back. Shark bait is what is needed in times like this if you ask me.

I don't have cable TV, I avoid movie theaters but that's OK IMO because a walk with my dog is much more entertaining that watching someone like a Hollywood liberal who make me sick. I can't even turn any given channel on without seeing their smug faces and thinking how evil they really are. Hollywood is a lie and American's unfortunately have bought into every bit of it.

I won't support it.

That is my rant for the day. I hope that there are many that see the evil that Hollyweird is breeding.

Out!!!
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Its OK Jim, I am with ya. I havent been to a movie in 20 plus years and I havent rented a movie and I wont. I will not support the liberal whack job left wing lunatics that sit up there in their mansions and vote for their king and send him their money and they support gun control and abortion and everything ungodly that there is and they produce pure trash and call it movies and laugh all the way to the bank filthy rich on your dime. Screw hollywierd. I wouldnt care if they never produced another movie ever. Im right there with ya.
  3. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

76, You should go on line and and see how many Hollywood stars are conservative, and who they are. You will be surprise. i was. But you do have a valid rant .
  4. flboots

Double D: i agree with your way of thinking also. But you need to show different colors to make that point valid. You need to show some garnet and gold. LOL Go NOLES.
  5. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

Gee thanks buddy, and here I thought we were friends
  6. 76Highboy

OK, I am sorry. Hollywierd could slip into the ocean and I would not look back. How is that? I know there are good people on California, I was just venting. But I still won't watch a Spielberg movie.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I could care less. The entire system out there is corrupt. Thats why they get along so well with this administration.
  8. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

As Calif goes the saying is the rest of the country goes. That being said, so far it has not happened. They are so far left and so broke because of it, even the people there are starting to wake up. But as I was born there I left 40 yrs ago and haven't been back except for funerals.
  9. 45silverback

45silverback New Member

Wasn't Speilberg involved in "Band of Brothers"? That was pretty good, and pretty accurate from what I understand.

That's what I hate about broad brush strokes. Sometimes you paint things that don't need painting.
  10. flboots

DD i couldn't agree more, Calif. gov. is as corrupt as the U.S. Gov. As far as I'm concern it can be given back to Mexico. I want to know how obama's movie star buds think if his tax law passes where if you make over $250,000 you have to give the rest of your hard earn money to people who don't want to work. I wonder how many will start screaming or is there a loop hole in it like obamacare for union members and congress.
  11. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

thats a good rant.
  12. 76Highboy

Thanks Dale. I thought so too. How you doin partner.
  13. time2shoot

good. Going to take the girls paster out shooting soon. He wants a CCW.
    So i'll let him try out some of mine. teach him like i was tought, by my dad. and the military.
  14. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

LOL There is a lot of Cali that can fall in the ocean. Thats why I moved 3hrs from the coast:D And if the rest of the country decides to nuke us, will one of you guys let me know so I can head further east?:D I promise not to tell anyone who isn't as conservative as me:)
  15. time2shoot

You bet.;)