Things just keep getting more absurd

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Mar 7, 2012.

1. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

I wish I had been there. I would've shouted "USA!" until until my voice went hoarse and my jaws cramped so bad i couldn't move them. :patriotic:
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

in the US ( for now ) correct , but try it elsewhere , the judges here have been known to dismiss evidence that is pure fact , video evidence that it was not hate speech , all in the effort to appease the noise makers