Things would be better

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 22WRF, Sep 12, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

If Bill Clinton were in the white house at least we would know what we was doing while Hillary was working on healthcare
  2. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

Ozzy Ozborn would be better than what we have now.:D

Or Koko the gorilla, the one that can read and communicate...since Ozzy has a hard time with that.

No thanks to clinton...he gave us the largest tax increase up until that time, the AW bans and lowered the office of the President into the gutter. But I agree....looking back even he was better.
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  3. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Any one of us on this forum could do a better job in the white house than Obozo....

mike
    gn
  4. Kieran McCaig

Kieran McCaig New Member

Uncle Teddy would be my choice.maybe Larry Flint for V.P