THINK ABOUT THIS!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by killbuck, Jan 30, 2010.

1. killbuck

killbuck New Member

I got this in my email yesterday from a friend of mine. I have no idea where she got it nor do I have a link to its origin, but the letter does make me think.

THINK ABOUT THIS!
    Friday, January 29, 2010 9:47 AM

Think about this..

Have you wondered why Barack Hussein Obama has insisted that the U.S. Attorney General hold the trials for the 911 Murdering Muslims Terrorists in Civilian Courts as Common Criminals instead of as Terrorists who attacked the United States of America?

Think about this:

If the Muslim Terrorists are tried in Military Tribunals, convicted, and sentenced to DEATH by the Military Tribunal, BY LAW of the United States, Barack Hussein Obama, as President of the United States, would be required to SIGN their Death Warrants before they could be EXECUTED. He would not be required to sign the death warrants if sentenced to death by a Civilian Court.

Think about the Muslim Jihadist, Major Hassan who slaughtered his fellow soldiers at Ft. Hood, Texas. Major Hassan did not want to go to Afghanistan and be a part of anything that could lead to the deaths of fellow Muslims. He stated that Muslims could not and should not KILL FELLOW MUSLIMS.

Is the motive for Barack Hussein Obama's decision to make sure he doesn't have to sign the death warrants for the Muslim Terrorists? Why would he, as President of the United States, not want to sign the death warrants for Muslim Terrorists who attacked the United States and MURDERED over 3,000 innocent United States Citizens on 911?
    Could it be that he is FORBIDDEN BY HIS RELIGION to have anything to do with the execution of Muslims?

Think about that!!! Join me in opening our ears, eyes and minds to what THEIR President is doing.

PLEASE pass this along to your friends if you agree that this sounds reasonable.

John W. King, Attorney at Law
  2. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

:rolleyes: That becomes interesting. :rolleyes:
  3. navis128

navis128 New Member

Have you researched John W. King? Has anyone heard of him?
  4. killbuck

killbuck New Member

Nope, never reseached him at all. Like I said at the top I just got it from a friend. But I found it interesting enoungh to pass it on.

Think however you want but it an interesting concept.

killbuck
  5. navis128

navis128 New Member

I really don't want to be a conspiracy theroist, but that birth certificate thing still just bugs me. I mean if someone ask me, I could get it in about 30 seconds, you know? And as a bonus, it has an embosed state seal on it.

Has he produced a real one yet? I mean with the embossed seal of HI and a sig?
  6. killbuck

killbuck New Member

Another thing to think about and consider is both Obie and Holder are on the Top 10 most corrupt list in DC. They just may be in cahoots to try him as a civilian on an Attempt to Blowup an Airplane, instead of Attempted Murder charges, because after the trial and if convicted, the other 300 plus or minus people could file Civil Suits against him for Attempted Murder and Holder's former law firm whom I believe represents some 17 Gitmo inmates and I heard this guy. Now that would mean his law firm would stand to make a TON of money repesenting the scumbag in each individual case. At least that's my thoughts on why this is being dealt with as it is if not the Muslim thing.

Here's a copy of Holder's part of the Top 10 list. He's ranked number 5. Obie is number 7. Read the last several lines as to the part about Gitmo.

Attorney General Eric Holder: Tim Geithner can be sure he won't be hounded about his tax-dodging by his colleague Eric Holder, US Attorney General. Judicial Watch strongly opposed Holder because of his terrible ethics record, which includes: obstructing an FBI investigation of the theft of nuclear secrets from Los Alamos Nuclear Laboratory; rejecting multiple requests for an independent counsel to investigate alleged fundraising abuses by then-Vice President Al Gore in the Clinton White House; undermining the criminal investigation of President Clinton by Kenneth Starr in the midst of the Lewinsky investigation; and planning the violent raid to seize then-six-year-old Elian Gonzalez at gunpoint in order to return him to Castro's Cuba. Moreover, there is his soft record on terrorism. Holder bypassed Justice Department procedures to push through Bill Clinton's scandalous presidential pardons and commutations, including for 16 members of FALN, a violent Puerto Rican terrorist group that orchestrated approximately 120 bombings in the United States, killing at least six people and permanently maiming dozens of others, including law enforcement officers. His record in the current administration is no better. As he did during the Clinton administration, Holder continues to ignore serious incidents of corruption that could impact his political bosses at the White House. For example, Holder has refused to investigate charges that the Obama political machine traded VIP access to the White House in exchange for campaign contributions – a scheme eerily similar to one hatched by Holder's former boss, Bill Clinton in the 1990s. The Holder Justice Department also came under fire for dropping a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party. On Election Day 2008, Black Panthers dressed in paramilitary garb threatened voters as they approached polling stations. Holder has also failed to initiate a comprehensive Justice investigation of the notorious organization ACORN (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now), which is closely tied to President Obama. There were allegedly more than 400,000 fraudulent ACORN voter registrations in the 2008 campaign. And then there were the journalist videos catching ACORN Housing workers advising undercover reporters on how to evade tax, immigration, and child prostitution laws. Holder's controversial decisions on new rights for terrorists and his attacks on previous efforts to combat terrorism remind many of the fact that his former law firm has provided and continues to provide pro bono representation to terrorists at Guantanamo Bay. Holder's politicization of the Justice Department makes one long for the days of Alberto Gonzales.

Killbuck
  7. topper

topper New Member

Politicians always find a way to skirt around an issue that they do not want to deal with.
  8. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    Don't you just love how the United States will open it's justice system up to whoever wants it.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

except your allies .....

the biggest killer of Muslin people in the world are other Muslims so that dont float

Taliban are bombing Pakistan almost daily now

They slaughterd over 1/2 a million after we pulled out of afghanistan many publically in town squares etc to set a example to others

they may say they dont want to kill muslims but they'll kill anyone they want and always have and use any excuse to do what they want to anyone and justify it in thier messed up logic ( meaning no logic)