Think unemployment was bad before the election?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by WHSmithIV, Nov 8, 2012.

1. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

If you've been to any of the hispanic parts of the cities here in the southwest you've seen firsthand that this is already happening.
  2. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

It had already started happening back when I was discharged from the Navy in 1981 and stayed living in San Diego for the next 7 years. We could see it then. I used to kick illegals out from behind the bushes of our 'secure complex' condo next to my living room wall in San Ysidro 7 clicks from the border with my old 25/35 Winchester. Nothing like the sound of the lever action chambering a round with "Vamoose" stated in a low growling tone to get them to move out. Not a nice way to live though.

I left - I had small children.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  3. cutter

cutter New Member

Obama has targeted Oklahoma for ruin because of how we voted. In 2008 not one county of the state was he voted for. The only state in the union to do so. It is going to hit Tinker AFB very hard. :mad:
  4. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Yep, more we have to support. Great news!
  5. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

What really "grabs" me is there are so many "shovel-ready" jobs out there right now ! For the same bucks in "seed money" that Solyandra and other failed AE companies got we could jump start some serious infrastructure repairs. Add in the GM bailout and we could start building clean nukes by the handfuls ! Quit taxing small business like they're "the rich" and a lot of entry-level and step-up jobs would arise.

But I strongly suspect the "elites" don't want the "hop poloi" to have the opportunity - let alone the possibility - to achlieve independence. >MW
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

And the list grows larger every day.
    Bump
  7. gman51

gman51 New Member

You must be dreaming that people will wake up. Over 50%{supposedly} re-elected their great president. It is a shame all we had to run against him was just another McCain. Mitt actually lost bigger than MCCain did even after BO incredible pathetic last 4 years.
    It really would not have made any difference if Mitt had got elected as he would have been just another puppet. The future doom might have at least been slowed down. Like BO told Putin wait till after he gets re-elected. Yep watch how fast things go to hell now.
    What I feel will happen still will not be blamed on BO but on Congress failure to work with him for the good of the country. Because the media will blast this to every ear the mass zombies,those that support BO,will eat it up hook line and the inevitable sinker.
    Face it the mass media will never let BO take the blame.
    When BOcare is fully implimented all hell will break loose then in this country. Lay offs and major economical break down will make 08 look like a cake walk. We are already seeing these effects happening now. Imagine what 2014 will be like.
    Much talk that BO will again run in 2016 as the country will be totally under new government that will appear to save us from what the government actually did to take the USA down. I really believe this is possible.
  8. Renee

Renee New Member

President BO,
    The unqualified, leading the unwilling, to do the unnecessary.
    When the health care kicks in next year the Unemployment rate by next November will be more than 10%. Job losses now are just the start.
    Keep voting Democrat, loose your guns, house, car & loose your Ass.
    Just my $.02 worth.