thinking 'bout a new gun

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by Smokin Guns, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

corpis66
    (2/2/03 10:34:06 pm)
    Reply thinking 'bout a new gun
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    maybe a ruger revolver 22/22mag...or maybe bigger. i dont think i'd get a big caliber rifle, i don't hunt at all, so no need, but maybe an old WWII for show, or just a 9mm or 1911 style pistol..ah delima...

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/3/03 7:13:15 am)
    Reply Re: thinking 'bout a new gun
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    an easy solution to your delima... get 1 of each

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

gram22
    (2/3/03 7:22:56 am)
    Try picking them all up, pick the one's that best suit your needs.

corpis66
    (2/3/03 5:24:02 pm)
    sigh...i think i've decided i need a full auto 50 cal.?...eh, i dont think i have anywhere to keep it...::looks around::...sigh...

gram22
    (2/4/03 8:12:11 am)
    Hah, what in God's name would you use it for though? "Yeah man, those deer in my backyard started using gueurilla tatics, strapped C4 to the bottom of my truck... That's when I decided to break out the .50 cal and remind them which level of the food chain their on."

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/4/03 9:03:33 am)
    ezSupporter
    Re: thinking 'bout a new gun
    Could always throw that fly swatter away and shoot at skeeters with it.

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/4/03 9:14:46 am)
    now you mention it,
    that magazine fed 50cal. would be a Hoot to Shoot!

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com