The Firearms Forum banner

thinning the collection

2K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  ckill1 
#1 ·
Just a quick note here to let you fanciers of fine knives that I need to thin the herd, so to speak. I am selling off a part of my knife collection to pay off some nagging bills & hopefully make room for more. There will be at least one Randall, 2 Bob Doziers, and a King, as well as offerings from ColdSteel, Buck, Benchmade, Gerber, etc. Gotta get the digital camera up after I get back from having my hearing checked, so look for the posting & pics tomorrow afternoon in the buy/sell/trade forum. I want these to go to a good home...

Chris

#2 ·
Listing delayed, dang it! Didnt get back til late today, then had to get the driveway cleared. Have to work til 2100 tomorrow, so Wednsday for sure! Sorry, guys...

#5 ·
OK, OK, here you go...just for your viewing(& I hope purchasing!) pleasure. These are the knives Im going to post on the buy/sell/trade forum! I won't be offering very many bargains here, but if you love good knives, there are several here to choose from. The Randall is a special dealer-only order Buxton Fighter with Model 14 finger grooves & full tang. The Doziers are a Model 3(found late one evening by an employee @ Russells while looking for a knife I had ordered from them. No longer made by Dozier & scaled in beautiful coral micarta) and a Slim Outdoorsman with yellow-orange micarta scales. The 2 mini knives are both Arno Benards. 1 in warthog bone & the other in I believe Ironwood. There is a Bark River prototype, a Browning skinner, a CKRT limited edition, a Benchmade Mel Pardue bowie, & a Cold Steel R1 Military Classic. Only the Benchmade has ever been used or sharpened, or even sheathed for that matter...:D

Knife Hunting knife Dagger Blade Bowie knife

Knife Bowie knife Cold weapon Hunting knife Dagger

Knife Blade Kitchen knife Hunting knife Tool

Knife Cold weapon Hunting knife Bowie knife Blade

Enjoy!

Chris

#9 ·
OK, ladies & gentlemen...these will be for sale a couple days more than on to Ebay! The 2 Arno Bernard minis are gone, so don't miss out!

Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.