This Billboard Hit The Nail On The Head!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by USNative, Jan 19, 2012.

1. USNative

USNative New Member

I totally agree, This Pretty Much Sums It Up America, Let's make better choices on who we put in office !!!

Attached Files:

2. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Well-Known Member

So what about those who voted because they didn't like what McCain was about and surely did not want an imbecile like Palin in office.(this is where ppl respond "err Obummer is an imbecile durr look at the shiny" because they don't have a refute) This is an ignorant quote from ignorant people who make everything about race. Funny how in the thread in regards to missing black people not getting media attention it is said black people perpetuate the stereotypes by making comments like that, yet stuff like this gets posted and spammed... by white people.

Not to mention this is a photoshop and not a real billboard.
  3. USNative

USNative New Member

OK fair enough, What about 4 years ago when a president got voted in and he wouldn't salute the flag during the Pledge of Allegiance, do you remember that? I am proud of my country and it didn't quite hit me right after that disrespectful gesture done by the person who is supposed to be our Commander & Chief. So I personally don't take something like that lightly at all!

Anyway, I feel that this demonstration is what the majority of the American people feel about the so called leadership this Country is governed by. At least McCain has respect for his Country as I and I lost all respect for this you know who because of the disrespect he demonstrated for our flag. That was all it took for me to base my opinion as I happen to Love This Country. And I am happy to state that I never voted this person into office.

By the way, this demonstration was sent to me by a person who is a Democrat and actually voted this guy into office (regretfully I might add) . So it's pretty obvious to me that ignorance has nothing to do with this, well maybe ignorance on the part of the people who voted this person into office as President. This is my opinion based on fact. I have stated my opinion and will leave it at that.

This is just my opinion, and not intended to offend. Hope we can hear some other opinions as I am interested in how others feel about the leadership we have been under for the last four years.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2012
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I've been using photoshop for years, no way to know if it is or not. Just an opinion, unsubstantiated.

I can't see where racism is the message of the sign. It says exactly the opposite.

Now if it said something negative about white folks who were scumbag pieces of $hit, like hitler or mussolini, then the message would be right on the mark. They were white, and no doubt the most famous racists of all time.
  5. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

Prior to your arrival here, I don't recall so many threads or comments involving race or racial matters, at least of a negative or controversial nature.

It is human nature for a person to think the world sees the same thing he/she does.

It's apparent from your comments in various threads that you see almost every issue through a racial lens.

I hate to break it to you, but white people don't think about race all that much. I want you to be free and happy with the same treatment within the system that I get. I don't blame you for my problems, and I don't have any desire to be blamed for yours.

If I didn't talk to you when we passed on the street or in the mall, it's not because I'm racist. I didn't talk to the ten crackers that I walked past either.

I can't stand the obamessiah because of his politics. If you dislike him, and are white, you are almost certain to be labeled a racist.
    I couldn't give a flying flip that he is black, anymore than I gave I flying flip that the last one was white.

If African Americans spent as much time analyzing and fixing their own cultural problems as they do blaming whites, they would be much further ahead.

Tom
  6. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

USNative, you have joined a forum that the strong majority feels EXACTLY the way you. You posting that billboard was not the first time we have seen it and there is a member or two that uses that saying in their signature line. Do not feel put out by one response, I can assure you that we the people are in total agreement. Photo shopped or not, great sign. Mccain/ Palin would be a breath of fresh air in comparison to the communist, illegal, muslim loving jack leg that has somehow been allowed to disgrace the office of the president of the united states. At least we would have had a couple of true americans in office. P.S. I would take palin over obama 1000000000000000000000 times over. At least she loves america.
  7. USNative

USNative New Member

Aman! And no, not on your life would I feel put out because I know where I stand on this issue and I know it's right. And everyone in this Great Nation has a right to their views. But this is where I stand and nothing will sway me!

Thanks Double D.
  8. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

i don't want a president in that does not salute the flag-sorry
  9. USNative

USNative New Member

I'm not sure where this comes from but to each there own ! I happen to come from Native American Decent with White mixed in. And my wife's best friend happens to be Black and I happen to love her too. I also Love My Country.

Racism has nothing to do with the reason I created this thread. I noticed no one commented on the fact that our so called leader didn't salute the flag, now why is that? Everyone knows what he did and that was in total disrespect and bad taste.

Now, the way I see it, if a person wants to be in office in this Great Country then they need to be committed to proper representation of it. I do not call what he did proper representation of it but just the opposite, he might as well have spit on Our Flag or in the American People's face, his actions showed where his commitment and dedication was and it sure wasn't to the country IMO.

I can visualize the people in other Countries who HATE US watching our supposed Commander & Chief standing there while the Pledge Of Allegiance is going on without saluting and laughing their butts off. What a humiliation and disgrace to Our Country!!!

I sure hope The American People aren't gullible enough or ignorant enough to let this happen again. I am personally ashamed that we have let someone like this run the Country.

Nuff Said!

Thanks
  10. USNative

USNative New Member

That's right Beth, Thanks.:thumbsup:
  11. raven818

Right above your last post. Prolly crossed one another.
  12. raven818

Crossed again.. most of us here think alike, it seems.
  13. raven818

BTW, my great grandmother ( bridgewater ) was 1/2 Cherokee. Lived in Scottsburg, Indiana.
  14. USNative

USNative New Member

Yep, thanks raven818. :) My history comes from Alabama by the way. :)
  15. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Awtoman quoted, so I presume he was talking to, Blackshirt, not you.