This guy walks into the bar with his champion

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by hoser1, Jun 22, 2006.

1. hoser1

hoser1 New Member

pit-bull and says, "This is a been-in-a-hundred-fights-and-never-been-beat champeen pit bull and I got a pocket full of money to anybody that has a dog that can beat him. Everybody knew the dog and knew there wasn't another dog in the county that could take him so nobody took the bet. The guy tied the pit bull to the end of the bar and went and sat down. About then a kid walked in with a rope in his hand that was tied around the neck of the ugliest dog anybody had ever seen. It was a splay-footed, long nosed, bob-tailed yellow dog and as he was tying him up next to the pit, the pit's owner said, "Boy, if you value that piece of crap dog you got, you better get himm away from my pit." The kid just mumbled "Worry 'bout your own dog." This got the pit's owner all excited, he jumped up and said, "Hey Hey, we got us a sucker here, Boy you think your dog is so bad, you got any money?" The kid says, "yeah, I just sold my motorcycle so's I got enough." The put guy says, "well why don't you put up or shut up?" The kid says, "Okay" They made a bet then they untied their dogs and the pit went straight for the kill whereupon the ugly, splay-footed, bob-tailed, long-nosed yellow dog bit the pit bull's head clean off. Everybody was amazed. The pits owner said, "I don't believe it, that was a been-in-a-hundred-fights, never-been-beat champeen pit bull, what in the hell kind o' dog is that?" The kid said, "Well, before I cut his tail off and painted him yellow, he was an alligator."
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

3. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Now, that's a gud un !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

5. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member