This horible rain!!

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by flannelman, May 6, 2009.

1. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    I loaded up my first 5 .30-06 cartridges Sunday night and now I can't go to the range because of the steady rain we have had. It has rained here every day for the last week and the forcast calls for rain till the end of this week. Not just a little rain either! We probably got nearly 2 inches last night! I have forgotten what the sun looks like! I can't load anymore cause I don't know how these are gonna do and I can't resize any brass cause my son made me do it all Sunday so he could help. Guess I'll just spend my time on TFF.
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Man, I feel ya. I loaded up some practice rounds for my new VTR on Friday and it is just forever raining here, too. I normally go the the range on Monday (my day off) and the forcast for next Monday is - guess what - RAIN again. Oh well, I guess we need the rain but just a one day break would be nice (on a Monday).
  3. doug66

doug66 New Member

I have not pulled a trigger in a month. I have access to a pair of shooting spots, neither graveled. Things are looking up no rain yet today. Weatherman just said we have had more sunshine this morning than we have had in the past two weeks.
  4. flannelman

flannelman New Member

Rural Arkansas. But isn't all of Arkansas rural?
    Well there is hope!! The sun has been making brief apperances for the last hour or so. I may get to go yet!