This is a good one!

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by lonewolf204, Sep 21, 2011.

1. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Well-Known Member

--- BEST "LITTLE JOHNNY" JOKE

The teacher said, "Let's begin by reviewing some American History. Who said 'Give me Liberty , or give me Death'?"

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Akio, a bright foreign exchange student from Japan , who had his hand up: 'Patrick Henry, 1775' he said.

'Very good!' Who said, 'Government of the People, by the People, for the People, shall not perish from the Earth?'

Again, no response except from Little Akio: 'Abraham Lincoln, 1863'.

'Excellent!', said the teacher continuing, 'let's try one a bit more difficult...'

Who said, 'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country?'

Once again, Akio's was the only hand in the air and he said: 'John F. Kennedy, 1961'.

The teacher snapped at the class, 'Class, you should be ashamed of yourselves, Little Akio isn't from this country and he knows more about our history than you do.'

She heard a loud whisper: 'F_ _ k the Japs,'.

'Who said that? I want to know right now!' she angrily demanded.

Little Akio put his hand up, 'General MacArthur, 1945.'

At that point, a student in the back said, 'I'm gonna puke.'

The teacher glares around and asks, 'All right!!! Now who said that!?'

Again, Little Akio says, 'George Bush to the Japanese Prime Minister, 1991.'

Now furious, another student yells, 'Oh yeah? Suck this!'

Little Akio jumps out of his chair waving his hand and shouts to the teacher, 'Bill Clinton, to Monica Lewinsky, 1997!'

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, 'You little ****. If you say anything else, I'll kill you.'

Little Akio frantically yells at the top of his voice, 'Michael Jackson to the children testifying against him, 2004.'

The teacher fainted. As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said, 'Oh ****, We're screwed!'

Little Akio said quietly, 'The American people, November 4, 2008.'

H-D Active Member

Love it
  3. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

hahahahaha
  4. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

You were right the best little Johnny joke. :D:lmao::ya:
  5. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

fantastic .. Too long for me to remember but enjoyable just the same. Thanks
  6. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, how can it be a "Little Johnny" joke, if Little Johnny is not the one giving the answers?
  7. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

Good start to the day!
  8. lonewolf204

lonewolf204 Well-Known Member

I wondered the same thing, But that's the way it came to me and I thought it was worth sharin!
  9. nynomad

nynomad Member

Still funny!
  10. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong. I think it was funny. It was just - there's an email that goes around (and around and around and around...) titled "The Latest Darwin Award Candidates", and it will tell about the guy that put his Winnebago on cruise control, thinking it was an auto-pilot, and walked back to talk to his wife in the kitchen. Wrecked it. Or the guy that threw a brick at a liquor store window, but the window was plexiglass and the brick bounced back and hit him in the face. Long list of people doing really stupid things, but no one got killed doing them.

That's what the Darwin Awards are, though. Your stupidity got you killed. You weren't fit enough to survive.

So, while these stories are funny, and the people in them are idiots, they don't qualify for the Darwin Awards, but that's still what the email is titled.

Just one of the many (many, many, many, many) things that annoy me. :D
  11. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

Consider the title, little Johnny joke as a metaphor since the style of the joke as it is told is similar. :rolleyes:
  12. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Hey Alpo you can't let little stuff like that annoy you; you're stressing yourself out for nothing. Lifes to short.
  13. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

ALPO!!! YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY FUNNY????
  14. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

Well it is obvious that the answer is, This is the first in , I am sure, a long line of "Little Akio" jokes.