1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

this is an incredible place!!!

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by calicollector, Apr 12, 2003.

1. calicollector

calicollector New Member

first of all, my respects Gabby, and my thanks, thank you for your service and paying its price. words fail me, but i hope my sentiments are conveyed.

now this is absolutly incredible!!! id popped down here after noticing this, with a buddy of mine in mind... he has parkinsons disease, and was diagnosed with it in his early 20's, hes now early 40's, still gets up and around on his good days, but its a hard battle for him. Hes a liscensed guide, and guides for Pheasant, Duck and Goose in southern california.. hell of a great guy.... too often those with disabilities are forgotten and excluded, this forum warms my heart to know that there are folks who do care bout guys like my buddy, and others, like the good Moderator Gabby here... just wanted to tell you how much i think of this forum of yours Gabby.. its amazing!!!! keep up the good work sir, its a pleasure to meet you.. Ray in California
  2. TF118

TF118 New Member

Thanks Ray,

Thank you for the compliments ...the service was my honor, the forum, my pleasure...and also the Admin for setting up and adding this fine forum ...I hope to see you and your friend if he's so inclined here on the site to share your experiences and hunts with us and hopefully you can benefit from any of our information ...and as always, don't be shy...feel free to ask me anything that comes to mind. ...I'd love to help :D