This is disturbing

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by artabr, Sep 16, 2009.

1. artabr

artabr New Member

Watching the news tonight , there was a story that would have made me laugh except for the fact that it didn't give me much confidence in the safety of our country.

In a congressional hearing today, 9/16/09, the Director of the F.B.I., Robert S. Mueller, III, was asked about the current news about ACORN.
    His answer was that he had just learned about the stories LAST NIGHT!!! :eek:
    Gives you a lot of confidence in Government and the safety of the United States don't it. :rolleyes: :mad:

Sorry that I don't have a link. I tried finding one. The story was a very brief blip on Fox New's 6 PM CST newscast.

Art
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Out tax dollars hard at work:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  3. OBrien

OBrien New Member

He has much more important things to do than pay attention the the made up lies about acorn. Like hunting down anyone who doesn't support Obama take their guns and make them convert.
  4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Well, the problem is that our current officials are fed by the MSM in what general information they receive. Fox News has been the front runner in presenting the ACORN scandal. Why should they watch a network that isn't afraid to expose our current (p)resident for what he is?... Granted, you would assume that the FBI gets briefed on more information than the MSM can provide.
  5. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Thats the party line right now, "haven't heard about it?" Pelosi in response to a question on the senate voting to cut funding to Acorn, you guessed it "Haven't heard about it". Next will be the charge it was racially motivated by right wing organizers.
  6. Blackhawk Dave

Blackhawk Dave Member

That's already out there. That was the first response from ACORN leadership, along with, "it's all lies", "we're going to sue Fox", etc.
  7. 40CalJoe

40CalJoe New Member

Well, they should all be kicked out of office for being a bunch of dummies. Give me a break. I don't buy the line of crap. They are just trying to distance themselves from the posibble do-do explosion.