1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

This is FUNNY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ryan_marine, Sep 26, 2005.

1. ryan_marine

ryan_marine New Member

WASHINGTON - Cindy Sheehan, the California woman who became a leader of the anti-war movement following her son's death in Iraq, was arrested Monday along with dozens of others protesting outside the White House. Police warned them three times that they were breaking the law by failing to move along, then began making arrests. One man climbed over the White House fence and was quickly subdued by Secret Service agents.

Sheehan, 48, was the first taken into custody.

Good job DannO. I hope she liked her proccessing. I just wish you could of keep her for a while. I think that it is funny because of what she has done. After her son was killed in combat I felt sorry for her and her family. But I can no longer feel sorry for her. What she is doing is a slap in the face to all service members. Now her own family will not talk to her. Her husban has left and filed for a divorce. I hope she gets arrested every time she does this.

Ray
  2. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

The problem is, this is exactly what she wanted. She had fallen off the public radar screen when Katrina hit. She needed a way to get back onto the front pages, and this arrest gave her exactly that.

Take a look at the photo below as she was being arrested. Notice the huge grin on her face. And her supporter behind her, clapping and smiling.

This is exactly what she wanted.

[​IMG]
  3. shooter4

shooter4 New Member

Right on guys.

Maybe Barbara S. will send her money for bail.
  4. ryan_marine

ryan_marine New Member

I thought that she had the grin because of where the cops hand was.

Ray
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

That was my thought, Ryan, but, then I'm a dirty old man. What's your excuse? :D

Pops
  6. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

When she speaks, the only thing that comes to mind is a valium enduced stepford wife......or ex now.

LTS
  7. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Put her somewhere an' fergit where that was. JMHO.
  8. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy New Member

Next thing she'll sue because the cop grabbed her "cat".
  9. berto64

berto64 Active Member

They just ran the footage on the 10:00 news. They shoulda dropped her a few times or drug her by the ankles so her head would bounce along the pavement.

dumbitch.................
  10. glocknut

glocknut New Member

That poor cop needs to get a bar of Lava soap and scrub the heck outta that hand....for about 2 hours.

mike
    gn
  11. stash247

stash247 New Member

Ryan, THANK YOU, for all you've done, and all the others are doing!
    If half these folks had experienced a quarter of your life, they would shut up, stand up, and say the same.
    From an old soldier, to a younger one, who fought in times far more trying than mine, THANK YOU, once again!
    Guys, let's put this situation into perspective; the 'news item' is not worth reading; Ryan is. Terry
  12. islenos

islenos New Member

Brave cops. If it was me I would have first hit her with the Pepper Spray then follow up with a shot from the Taser. You never can be too safe. :D
  13. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

Problem is, the media ho just ate it up. She is now able to point out how she was "oppressed" by the government that wants to "silence" her. That's why the grin. She's now on her way to being a martyr.

Media ho's like CS thrive on any publicity, as they firmly believe there's no such thing as bad press. And in her case, there isn't. It feeds her followers' "indignation" over the "atrocities" etc. Any attempt to show how shallow and venal she really is will be met with claims of "excuses" and "fabrications" and "suppression of the truth" ad nauseum.

I'd rather just ignore her.
  14. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:p uh huh, while wearing a hazmat suit, to carry her off in! ;)