THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by The Duke, Sep 30, 2011.

1. The Duke

The Duke New Member

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE, watch quickly before it disappears

Must watch this!!!!!!!!

You have to watch this video of Judge Judy before it's removed- it's actually a guy from St Paul , MN .

It will tick you off especially after our government has been shut down. Unbelievable.

This is why our taxes should be raised?? Come on.

Multiply these morons by many millions and you get the picture.

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/video/viewVideo.php?video_id=15915
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

It won't get removed as it's been on a while.

The 1st time I saw it I was ticked cuz she just got up and walked out. I thought, what the...??? No one gets punished???

Then another member pointed out the fact that, 'whom would she judge in favor of'? They're BOTH trash!

Yep! Welcome to the new and improved America.:(

And leave skin color out of the equation. It's across the board.:mad:
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

What's really sad about this is the money wasted on this morons education when there are so many bright young kids who work their butts off at part time jobs and scraping to pay for their own educations. It's scary to think of this fool as a degreed professional in ANY field when he appears to lack the intelligence for even the most menial of jobs.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    This doesn't surprise me in the least, it is played out 10,000 times a day in America. Free phones, free computers, free ipads, free high speed cable hook ups, free money, free food, free, free, free! I for one am sick, and tired of the Government GIVING to the needy, when the needy live as well as I do, if not better than I do!
  5. Chinook

Chinook New Member

Since we are all relegazted to pay taxes... Its too bad that we cant give our hard earned money to the branches, and progerams that mean something to us! These self-help programs, that are set-up and not monitored are useless, and like it has been said. Race hass nothing to do with it, as the biggest problem was in my, middle class, white america! I know of idiots that somehow graduated H.S. and still dont have an education, or full time job... they get government grants, and help from the un-knowing community. When all this particular idiot does, is procrastinate, and drink black velvet by the 1/2 gallon. The fact that WE help pay for his addiction, and his fun, is DISGUSTING!
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

You're correct Chinook. The people should be able to appoint where their taxes go. Got kids in school? Put yer taxes there. Kids out of school? Ya paid yer dues. On to the next priority. Can't afford to pay yer taxes? So sorry, so sad. Go get a job if ya want something. It's the simplest of concepts.

I LIKE my taxes going to the military. I LIKE my taxes going to upgrading our roads, bridges, and other infrastructure. I LIKE my taxes going to fire and rescue, and police.

I DEPLORE my taxes being given to some dirtbag that refuses to get off the couch!:mad::mad::mad:

A few yeasr ago, I worked with a single mom with two kids. She was single cuz she wasn't married to baby daddy. If she got One minute of OT, her childcare was cut off. Great way to encourge a work ethic.:rolleyes: She's still with baby daddy, has kid #3, and BOTH are still on the teet.:mad:

The government has decided that those that are accountable should also be held accountable for those that couldn't care less.

So goes our society. And WE elect them.:(
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

It's too bad the liberal mind can see nothing wrong with this system of throwing money down a rat-hole. It's too bad our government has made this kind of redistribution of wealth a sacred cow never to be accountable or alterable yet continues generation after generation growing and sucking the life out of our economy like a malignant growth.
    I'd like my taxes to go for more prisons, schools, police, fire protection, military and not one red-cent more for the likes of these abusers, those who choose not to work and foreign aid.
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

This guy went to the same school buzzard went to.

Attached Files:

10. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

This is what people like these morons do. They learn how to work the system and then kick back and take in the money. You know what I am saying. It does burn me up.
  11. wyoredot

wyoredot New Member

Its ok not to pay the rent and its ok to take and take and take some more. Its the lib way.
  12. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

Last I knew, "Judge Judy" was a commercial enterprise (earning her a reported 45M/yr !) and the "defendants/accusers" sign an agreement to abide by her decisions. IOW its not a "court of law" ! So anything "decided" is merely a fiction of the law ! >MW
  13. BillM

BillM Active Member

Heck---he has all the qualifications to be president, or at the least a senator
    from Illinois.
  14. NCIC105

NCIC105 New Member

Typical Maggot