This is what's next

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Mar 17, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92002

This is another step to take over our lives and put us under the thumb of the .gov. This will cover trade and barter acts, also. Don't be taken in by the "interstate commerce" language in the bill. If the seed or root stock you are using came across state lines at any time in its linage, it is covered.

Pops
  2. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

And it just keeps getting better.....:(

http://www.infowars.com/fingerprints-required-to-sell-home-in-chicago/
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Sieg Heil!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  4. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Just when you thought it couldn't get any CRAZIER.
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Well, this way Barry can keep the food flowing to his people, but those of us that won't partake of the tasty kool-aid, well, we'll get the honor of starving to death for the greater glory of Barry's socilaism.
  6. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    We ain't seen anything yet wait until the Anti-Christ gets on the scene.
  7. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

Thanks for informative post(s)...

As times have progressed for however or whatever....and it is a fact that just a few or small number of "processors or distributors" can handle a volume of product in numbers large enough to very adversley affect so many of us at once....I strongly agree with proper safety measures and more stringent effects of enforcing exisitng safe practices....but as seen...we must be vigilant regarding "profiteers " and those with their own agenda's placed above the country's welfare.....

as for Illinois legislation...I have been to all states of this republic...and did two prisons in Poerte Rico.....and the history of Illinois political corruption speaks for itself......

As with all our fine states....so many good people.....unfairly led and gooned by so few........
  8. Vasily Zaytsev

Vasily Zaytsev New Member

and all the media networks show SHelly Obama growing a garden at the white house.

Say everyone should do it.

Me thinks we live in two different countries.

and neither one is America
  9. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Is there no end? Next you'll have to get a license to plant a garden in your backyard, then they'll tax you for what you grow. :mad::mad::mad:
  10. glocknut

glocknut New Member

He's NOT on the scene yet?!!!! Surely you jest????? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  11. killbuck

killbuck New Member

A female friend of mine belongs to a gardening forum (can't remember the name tho) and she says they are all over this item. Quite a few who admit they voted for Obozo now admit they made a big mistake.
  12. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Quite a few gun owners here that voted for Obama now admit they made a mistake.
  13. USMC-03

USMC-03 New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I can just see it now, instead of having to watch your step when out in the national forests for fear of blundering into an illegal pot grow and getting shot for it, we'll have to be wary of illicit gardens. Forget the black market for drugs, now there will be broccoli and cauliflower pushers hanging out on street corners...
  14. 45nut

45nut Active Member

:eek: You're kidding right? Surely no Sane gun owner would vote for the forerunner of the Anti-Christ? :eek: That's like calling yourself a Christian and voting for the Pro-Abortion Democratic National Party! :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Say it ain't so Joe!
  15. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

No, it's true...sadly. I've already mentioned on here about being in a gun store one day and some dumba** walks in wearing an Obama tshirt, then can't understand why the staff treated him like he had the bubonic plague. Or vehicles with Obama bumper stickers in the parking lot at one of the local ranges. It just defies logic.
  16. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

For some reason I thought there was a vote coming up on this bill, but...

ALL ACTIONS:
    2/4/2009: Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Agriculture, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
    2/4/2009: Referred to House Energy and Commerce
    2/4/2009: Referred to House Agriculture
  17. tireman7.62x54r

tireman7.62x54r New Member

I was worried about the anti's coming for my shotgun. I didn't think they would be coming to dig up my strawberry & raspberry plants too.
  18. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I wore my 'Come and Take It' shirt to the gun store last weekend and got treated just fine. :D