This Site members and Moderators thanks!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rugster, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Rugster

Rugster New Member

Ive noticed the Moderators here are about as fair and strait minded as anyone could ever ask for.The Moderator at the other place did a good job,or does a good job.But look how all of us from GB come here because its down.When and if it comes back up(Which it was up last night)how many will go back and forget the kindness and the welcomeing they all gave us?Im not singling no one out but Southernmoss and other Moderators has allowed us to talk about things on their board that happened at GB and respected the rights and dignity of GB by asking for us not to bash it.I visit both sites and like them both,as far as that goes Ive got some good friends here like NJRCOP,well maybe thats not a good example :eek: LOL.Really Charlie is the best and I value his friendship along with the friendship of some others.What Im saying as a LEO I see the bad side of people most times (not always).So when I see good will toward our fellow man I like to point it out.In the 11yrs Ive served as a LEO{Graduated the State Academy when I was 21 yrs old}its really the only work I know.In the time I have served in Public Service Ive seen some peoples morals become non existant,respect is a word long gone to some even self respect doesnt matter to some.So I truthfuly thank you the members of this forum,and thank you to the Moderators.Just for allowing the threads to remain open so we can figure out what happened and talk about it.Lets not forget the kindness.Once more thank you all,and thanks for makeing me feel welcome here.
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  2. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Your welcome, Rugster, and thanks for the compliment.
  3. roboman

roboman New Member

I second Rugster's comment. Thanks everyone! :)
  4. Eagle Guns

Eagle Guns New Member

:) Me Too !!!
  5. ruger270man

ruger270man New Member

I'll visit both places.. I already visit God knows how many gun forums on the net already.. GB just seems to be busier, and I recognize the names from over there.. if everyone over there came here, thatd be fine, but GB is my home away from home..
  6. ibffsteve

ibffsteve New Member

Well said Rugster!!!
  7. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Rugster, thanks for your kind words. We knew that you guys felt like the rug had been yanked out from under you, and we wanted to do what we could to help. We're not here to try to steal anyone away from GB, but any who want to be a part of TFF are very welcome here.
  8. geezler

geezler New Member

When the other place went down i got invited over here. It eems to be a good place with many good things.

I will post here and over there. I guess i am a servant to two masters :D :D
  9. whiteclouder

whiteclouder New Member

This is a good forum. I've been here since TAC started it, even managed to get booted off once. They're fair here and will not put up with pettiness. I've posted here and on GB for going on 5 years and enjoy both places.

Cloud..
  10. dcon12

dcon12 Active Member Supporting Member

They let me post here so they must be all right. Don
  11. punchie

punchie Member

Rugster
    The invite still goes anytime you get back to the Hq here. I wsa down your way early Thursday but didn't figure it would look right for a hazmat tanker to pull up to Division and some da trucker ask "Hey, wheres the Ruooogster at."
  12. Pabooger

Pabooger New Member

Good Points Rugster. My sentiments exactly!
  13. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Rugster
    You said much more than a mouth full in this post.
    There are lots of sites that a person can go to for gun talk but I will be building my home right here with folks that are polite caring and informing to other members. We may not always agree on all points but we don't fight or name call about it. now we do stir the pot for fun sometimes but the good thing is we all are able to see the difference and hold our laughter to a small roar.
    I LIKE IT HERE with old farts / donut eating cops/ receipt swapping house husbands /hot dog vendors/truck driving gun nuts/ underwear wearing snow plowing Yankee rednecks/ and the rest of us strange and different folks
    and lets not forget the fine young ladies that keep us all straight (LOL they think they do any way ;) )
    I bet I get put back in the cat house for that one :D :D :D
    Ron
  14. deputydon

deputydon New Member

I must second Rugster's comments. Also seems like folks here are ....ahem.. a little more mannerly.. maybe ? Anyway, glad to have more than one forum to got for my gun talk fix. :) -Don
  15. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

:) rugster, you said it well! :)
  16. dongizmo

dongizmo New Member

I think Rugster's comments echo what a lot of us refugees from "brand X" have to say!
    Don :)