This will set your hair on fire

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, May 6, 2012.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  2. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Your right, I should have sat in a bath full of cold water.

Nobody can persuade me that the IRS does not know this is going on as well as Congress.
  3. Brass Tacks

Brass Tacks New Member

years ago my wife's brother and his wife were having to deal with some major problems so we took in their 11 year old son to live with us. He stayed with us 21 months. We had all the necessary legal papers drawn up. You wouldn't believe the hoops we had to jump thru with the IRS to claim him. We even had an agent to visit us on more than one occassion to verify his status. It took several years to ever get what was due us refund wise. On top of it all, the first return I filled after he returned to his parents the IRS flagged my returned and wanted to know why I didn't claim him, had to know all the details....again!

Now I know what I should have done is change my name to Gonzales and claim 9 dependents
  4. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I contacted my elected official, and asked him to take a two step approach.
    1 Does the final tax revenues from ITINs exceed the tax refunds. Willing to bet the answer is no. If the answer is no, eliminate ITINs.
    2 Investigate and prosecute both those here criminally, and those stealing our tax dollars. I know, wishful thinking, but I'm trying.

Edit to add, I am now bald.
  5. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

To me to create the ITIN form is kind of like having a special form so a bank robber or dope dealer can file a tax return. The fact that illegals are here is what they need to address. If they weren't here illegally, they would have no income to report.

I wonder if the rules regarding an illegals dependants is the same as for those filing a 1040. I haven't even filled out a form in several years as I'm on SS, but I seem to recall needing to provide my childrens SS numbers when declaring a deduction for them. How can an illegals "dependants" in Mexico have an SS number?

Taxpayers could stop this Sh** if they'd all claim a dozen or so relatives as dependants on their returns to get a big refund. If people would swamp the system it would be very difficult to investigate. Then when the IRS catches on and wants their money back, demand that they fix this issue with illegals first.
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    I just call it vote buying, and that's obviously, not illegal either!
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
  7. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

It is hard to stay calm.
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

taxation without representation

Where have you heard that before?
  9. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

It seems illegals have more benefits than natural born citizens, that seems to be the government's agenda. Huh?
  10. ilovenxstage

ilovenxstage New Member

Well, since I don't have any hair, it didn't catch on fire, but it definitely would have. That is freaking ridiculous! Right here in my own state as well!
  11. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

Maybe they will put some of those 4 or 5 thousand new IRS agents to work on it. But I've probably just inhaled to much smoke from the burning hair.