1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Thompson Center, Venture!

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by da357mag, Apr 11, 2011.

1. da357mag

da357mag New Member

Hey guys, I'm thinking seriously about getting one of these rifles. I have no doubt of the quality of the rifle, I have already looked at one. I want a 22-250 and the question I have is about the trigger system. according to the specs,
    it can only be lightened to about 3 lbs. Is there anything I can do with the original trigger to get it down to around 1.5 lbs? I was raised with rifles with triggers in this pull weight, and since I'm going to be using it primarily for long
    range coyote hunting, a lighter trigger would be advantageous!:D I have not owned a Thompson before so I don't know anything about the system! any ideas would be appreciated!:) Thanks in advance! Doug
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011