Thompson Center, Venture!

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by da357mag, Apr 11, 2011.

1. da357mag

da357mag New Member

Hey guys, I'm thinking seriously about getting one of these rifles. I have no doubt of the quality of the rifle, I have already looked at one. I want a 22-250 and the question I have is about the trigger system. according to the specs,
    it can only be lightened to about 3 lbs. Is there anything I can do with the original trigger to get it down to around 1.5 lbs? I was raised with rifles with triggers in this pull weight, and since I'm going to be using it primarily for long
    range coyote hunting, a lighter trigger would be advantageous!:D I have not owned a Thompson before so I don't know anything about the system! any ideas would be appreciated!:) Thanks in advance! Doug
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2011