Those wacky Syrians are at it again.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Bobitis, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

2. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

among them 20 women and 20 children

and proposed a high-level conference with the participation of Iran among other powers.

UN Chapter 7 calls for anything from
    Article 41:
    To:

So...Russia and China don't want to take even a minimalist approach, as noted in Article 441?

Whats wrong with that picture..in the resolution, you can't see the money involved. I hope I never see the day iran is sitting on the security council along with others that are now on it, as of this year, and these coming on next year;

Azerbaijan (2013) India (2012) South Africa (2012) Colombia (2012) Morocco (2013) Togo (2013) Germany (2012) Pakistan (2013)
    Guatemala (2013) Portugal (2012)

Panetta told Pakistan today that " we are reaching the limits of our patience " with them.

I can generally put double speak together enough to make some sense out of it. But I don't have the first clue what that statement meant. What, are we gonna cut off their money? Then they're going to cut off our supply routes again?

It can't be that, we've already been there and done that.
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012