THR ULTIMATE INSULT

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by rockntractor, Mar 14, 2009.

1. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I say we send Barry to the sandbox, let him get shot by his buddies the ragheads, then make him pay for his own treatment!!!! Why doesn't he just come right out and say that he wants to destroy this country?! It's blatently obvious to anyone that isn't a brainwashed kool-aid drinker what Barry wants. This country won't survive 4 years with him in the White House. We may not survive 2 years with his closet-commie democrap pals running Congress. Well, at least I should write Sen. Burr a letter of thanks for standing up for our soldiers.

EDIT - I just wrote Burr a letter of thanks for speaking out against this steaming pile of Obama idea. Burr keeps up with stuff like this, and I may just have to vote for him in the next election.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  3. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

Ummm....that's "messed" up. I'd prefer to say something else, but ummm, yeah...
    So, he wants to give more bene's to people sitting around doing nothing, and take away from the military members ? UNACCEPTABLE
  4. rockntractor

iv'e been told i should not be angry with the liberal leaders but be angry with those who voted for them.when a puppy craps in the house you rub their noses in it and throw them out the door. i have a brother in law who voted this piece of crap into office. next time he's over i think i'll rub his nose in this and throw him out the door.
  5. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

I can't imagine this going anywhere--and I hope I'm right--but just the IDEA that it is being considered is outrageous. This speaks volumes about the current administration's attitude toward our military, and shows zero understanding for the difficulties our wounded soldiers face.

Pathetic...
  6. artabr

artabr New Member

I heard about this. If thoughts could get you sent to jail, (in some ways we're there already :mad:) I'd be on the way to "Old Sparky".
    For them to even bring this crap up should be just cause for removal from office.
    Tar and feathering was a quaint pratice that should be back in vogue in my opinion.

Art
  7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

+1 You posted my thoughts Art.
  8. obxned

obxned New Member

We must quit wasting money on veterens when so many undocumented new arrivals don't have the basic needs like cell phones and hi-def TVs.
  9. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

I can't even that any of his democrat friends would go along with this as it would be the only gov't program that they would ever voted to get rid of.

But on a serious note. While I am whole-heartedly against gov't health care, I believe that our government should absolutely pay in full for any possible service-related issue for the life of the veteran. These guys put their lives on the line for the rest of us. The least we can do is help pay for their service-related problems for their duration. And I'm not just talking actually injuries. I am also talking about pychological problems, cancers, and etc.
  10. Greg48

Greg48 New Member

Not surprised. Its the type of change I've come to expect from Mr. Obama.
  11. 94z07

94z07 New Member

I have an idea. Take away the elite healthcare plan that congress enjoys and give them VA cards. I suspect that conditions at the VA would imporve shortly afterwards.
  12. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    This is pure crap!! To think the new Liberal Government would make their wounded fighting men and women go through their own insurance companies for wounds received in action goes against everything we stand for. Just who are these people!?! It's shameful. What's next, kick the old vets out of their nursing homes and pay for their prosthetic arms and legs? The nerve of these people to be so reckless as to get wounded in action! They should be more careful in fire fights and with those IEDs. Way to go Barry. Thanks for trying to save us some money for other, more useful things. TJ
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2009
  13. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Since it is an all volunteer, I wonder what this will do to the enrollment rates.

Anything else I would say about this, is not allowed. :mad::mad::mad:
  14. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

This is really nothing new. I have a service connected disability and every time I visit the VA Clinic, my Blue Cross is billed. Blue cross insurance pays the VA bill!!!

I quit going to the VA Clinic to get my prescriptions because they charged me more than what I can get them for through my Blue Cross mail in pharmacy.
  15. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

I suppose authority heads can be blamed for ill thought out deeds or plans by subordinates....but in this case.....it is a never ending rash and blizzard of Marxist and idiotical rantings from these idiots.

I have said from the start...political parties always have their own problems when changing power , and people who want to honestly do good , should be allowed to do so or have a chance maybe........

but I still do not condone a man who will not hold a conference and prove his citizenship......I cannot get away from this issue.......

And it has been made apparent to me that he traveled in 1981 abroad...yet proof states he held no U.S. passport until receiving one as a Senator.

The word is, he used an Indonesian one to travel.......if so.....is only one way to obtain legal Indonesian passport...they are issued to citizens......

I just get so sick of this person....I am taking solace in the fact that , it does appear..almost daily.....his "gleam" as a Mesiah is falling off............
  16. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

While I suspect this we be yet another "DOA" bill, we needs' must all send our animus to Congress for even permitting itas consideraton. >MW
  17. rockntractor

18. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I wonder what the soldiers will have to say about this. He gonna keep dicking around (sory for the expression, I will be much more care next time) and our boys over seas are gonna just load up and come home. This is the most discusting news I have heard from the Yo'MOMMA camp so far.
  19. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I had a very low opinion of Barry before, but the fact that he's still determined to go through with this has lowered my opinion of him from "Walking turd" to "worthless":mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  20. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

Just a note to remind those who may have forgotten.

This kid, our president and the party to which he belongs have shown continually , their disdain and outright hatred of the military, so why does anything like this continue to surprise us at any level or at any time.

During his campaign and even now he and his minions have done more and more to show their real position re; the military. On one hand just as he did this very morning in another of his continuing speeches, he led off by calling our military "brave, courageous" etc. Yet in all of this mindless spending that they are currently destroying the economy of the entire world, they refused to give our military a pay raise.
    NONE.

You may want to remember also his continuous reference to his "civilian law enforcement" organization that he wishes to raise during his tenure.
    I think this brings to mind something like the "brown shirts" of the Hitler era.

Just food for thought. But keep your powder dry and lay in your emergency supplies and do not be surprised at anything this bunch will stuff down our throats. It is going to be the most ugle and depressing, dangerous presidency ever in the history of the United States and we may not survive.
    But we can continue to support and defend the Constitution and I will to the end.

UF