THR ULTIMATE INSULT

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by rockntractor, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

While I suspect this we be yet another "DOA" bill, we needs' must all send our animus to Congress for even permitting itas consideraton. >MW
  2. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

3. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I wonder what the soldiers will have to say about this. He gonna keep dicking around (sory for the expression, I will be much more care next time) and our boys over seas are gonna just load up and come home. This is the most discusting news I have heard from the Yo'MOMMA camp so far.
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I had a very low opinion of Barry before, but the fact that he's still determined to go through with this has lowered my opinion of him from "Walking turd" to "worthless":mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  5. UncleFudd

UncleFudd Member

Just a note to remind those who may have forgotten.

This kid, our president and the party to which he belongs have shown continually , their disdain and outright hatred of the military, so why does anything like this continue to surprise us at any level or at any time.

During his campaign and even now he and his minions have done more and more to show their real position re; the military. On one hand just as he did this very morning in another of his continuing speeches, he led off by calling our military "brave, courageous" etc. Yet in all of this mindless spending that they are currently destroying the economy of the entire world, they refused to give our military a pay raise.
    NONE.

You may want to remember also his continuous reference to his "civilian law enforcement" organization that he wishes to raise during his tenure.
    I think this brings to mind something like the "brown shirts" of the Hitler era.

Just food for thought. But keep your powder dry and lay in your emergency supplies and do not be surprised at anything this bunch will stuff down our throats. It is going to be the most ugle and depressing, dangerous presidency ever in the history of the United States and we may not survive.
    But we can continue to support and defend the Constitution and I will to the end.

UF