1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Threaded barrel for full size Sig P220 .45 auto

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by bluesea112, Jan 20, 2009.

1. bluesea112

bluesea112 Active Member

I may have an opportunity to purchase a threaded barrel for my full size Sig P220 .45 auto from a good friend of mine. He does not know what to charge me for it, and I don't want to offer him too little.
    The barrell is made by Jarvis and he has put less than a box of rounds through the barrel. He said he bought the barrel 1 1/2 years ago, but has no idea what he paid for it.
    Any ideas of what I should offer him?

Thanks,

Bluesea112