Three Boooos ! for New Jersey.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Haligan, Jun 26, 2009.

1. FLFD138

FLFD138 New Member

yeah NJ isnt too far from $h!t unless your rich or a celebrity thats another reason i moved out to NC hey Haligan where r u a fire fighter i was with fort lee for three years now gonna resign soon though
  2. Danwin22

Danwin22 Member

I live in Florida and last month I bought three .22 pistols. Big deal, two were used, one new.

These are the first guns I've purchased since 1995 so I don't think they could accuse me of hoarding a "cache of weapons" as the papers are so fond of printing whenever they find a gun in someone's house.

I just want some .22's for inexpensive target practice and I like the idea of having a pistol or two in case some of these Orlando area "Home Invaders" show up.

Many people are out of work and went on unemployment last fall. These people will be running out of benefits and extensions soon so I am expecting the crime rate to start rising soon.

Couple this with towns and cities cutting back on police forces and you have to be a fool to think you can just pick up the phone and have a cop at your door to protect you.