Three more with Rocketman1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by todd51, Oct 13, 2012.

1. todd51

todd51 Well-Known Member

Here are three more photos from today's fun

Attached Files:

2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Looks fun Todd. We burned up the range too. Shot about 1000 rounds of .45ACP thru a Kriss Super V. That is one FUN GUN!
  3. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

Now that's a perfect way to spend a Sat !! Unfortunately I had to work... go figure. I am in severe need of some range time; Josh has an open invite to me and I still haven't managed the 15 min drive to his range.

Great job as always with the photos too Todd. The descriptions are like reading a story.
  4. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Envy here..........................Must have been a blast.
  5. mogunner

mogunner Well-Known Member

Was a great day here in Missouri today... too bad I decided that cleaning the shop up was a higher priority than going out shooting.:eek: I've just gotten so far "behind the curve" on getting and keeping it organized that it finally got to the point where I spend as much time looking for something as I do working. Spent yesterday cleaning up the basement machine shop, still probably have most of tomorrow to go on the main shop. hopefully I can make it out to the woods next weekend weather permitting, I still don't have the scope set on the muzzleloader as well as I'd like, and want to try different loads and boolits in it as well.
  6. Sig Willy

Sig Willy Member

Nice assortment of pistols. What caliper is the Sigma? Mine's 9mm. :)
  7. Rocketman1

Rocketman1 Well-Known Member

Mine is just like yours, 9mm, but I have not attempted the trigger job like you have.