1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Three Riot Guns

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by Bushmaster1313, May 20, 2012.

1. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 New Member

2. joncutt87

joncutt87 Active Member

Very nice, I need to find myself a pump
  3. CJ_56

CJ_56 New Member

Nice. I have the modern equivalent of a riot gun. It's a concept that just keeps on going. And the original set the standard. Nothing says running like the sound of shotgunning. :) I guess you have to be old like me to get that.
  4. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Nice shotguns and very practical straight forward self defence weapons. Pretty much the best there is IMO.
  5. rustyfugger

rustyfugger Member

I love the pump shotgun, always have. My Mossberg Mod. 500, w/ 3" 00 Magnum shells. Perfect example of self preservation. I am sure the sound of the slide jacking in a round in the chamber would bring fear to any intruders life.....what little time they may have left.