Tim Tebow - Love Him or Hate Him

Discussion in 'Religious Discussions' started by Caneman, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

He is the absolute real deal. He is building schools and hospitals over in the phillipines for his orphans with his own money. That is not what makes him the real deal. I have followed him since his high school days because I knew he was going to play for florida. The guy just has a heart for god and no peer pressure can change it. I wouldnt care if he ever played another down in another game. He will be successfull in life no matter what. He is just the real deal.
  2. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

I can hardly wait for the next game.I hope he makes all the sportscasters mad and everyone talks about him even more.This is getting fun to watch.
  3. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

Timmy does it again... it is almost routine now to see teams implode in the last minutes of games and make "mistakes" that give Tebow and his teammates an opportunity to win... God uses the "foolish things of this world" to confound the wise...
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  4. Juker

Juker New Member

I'm with Terry. I used to be a rabid sports fan and quit cold turkey, coming to the personal realization that I wasn't put on Earth to be a spectator. When I see an ad comparing athletes to warriors and gladiators and men on the battlefield, it makes me want to vomit. There are a lot of things in life worth getting worked up over and cheering for, and sports for me ain't on the list. At the risk of getting flamed, I categorize sports watching as idolatry, but I know, that's just me.

That said, I know much about Tim Tebow, and it's clear he's a target not because of his athletic prowess, but in spite of it. He has confounded the critics and they want him swimming on the same drug-using, wife-beating, dog-fighting police blotter as the rest.

It matters not one iota what we or anyone else say or think about him - he is the genuine article and is living his life as God instructed. Blessings on his house.
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

His winning again really shows the Jacksonville Jaguars how smart they are. Who needs all that notoriety and money anyway. :(
  6. cpttango30

cpttango30 Guest

Does he shoot USPSA or IDPA Three Gun?
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

He's a football quarterback.
  8. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

He's got connections.
  9. Double Deuce

Double Deuce New Member

I think he is a good guy and believes what he says.
  10. pipeman525

pipeman525 New Member

Did anyone else catch Aaron Rogers doing the "Tebow" against the Raiders?
  11. langenc

langenc Member

up above on another thread there is discussion about "principled politician" and weather there is even such a thing.

When one runs across a principled person Tebow is a perfect examply of how they are treated!!

One of those (D) lover panel members, Bob somebody, stated on Hannity that he would not want his child/grandchild to be like Tebow.. Hannithy asked who would be better?? Drug using, tattoed, shoot himself in the leg football player types?? He didnt answer that I heard??
  12. pipeman525

pipeman525 New Member

13. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

they are attacking Tebow like they attack Sarah Palin... it is the anti-christ spirit influencing people to speak this way...