time change again

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by topper, Mar 10, 2010.

1. topper

topper New Member

Well, we are back to that insane game of time change again. It is getting shorter and shorter between changes. WTH? Why in the name of common sense can't it be just let one way or the other. This is so stupid as it serves no purpose now. Someone is obviously making money on this, but I can't figure out how. Nothing is done without someone making money on it.
  2. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

Hi Topper! I'm 50 y.o., but since when I got memory we changed time. DO NOT ask me why...! Never I've understood it!
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

The US Govt has control of your alarm clock; has the control to tell YOU when to wake up for the greater need.
  4. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

:eek: also on me, Italian ?! :eek: ...:mad: Bul*****! The hell! I've had enough of the Italian Govt...!!!!
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

It's nice to know that we aren't alone in how we feel about our government. ;) :D

Art
  6. red14

red14 Active Member

Time change is stupid. Think of the money saved by ending the time change after Sunday. All of the ink, paper, and time devoted to 'the change'.

With our skill in modern Technology and Mathematics, the reasons behind 'changing time' are meaningless now.
  7. Eddie N

Eddie N New Member

I say leave it on standard time and forget daylight "slaving" time! Just makes everyone get up earlier. Except in AZ and HI. They still have it right!
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

AZ is very firearm friendly too.
    And the cool thing is, they seems to be getting better all the time.
    Of course I could be wrong too.?
  9. Carne Frio

Carne Frio Member

You have much more interesting politicians, Cat !
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  10. blackcat_attilio

blackcat_attilio Member

Sure, you bet! They are excellent subjects for the science that studies living things, very interesting!!! :D :D :D :eek::eek::eek: ...but they should lead the Country...! :eek: HELP!!!!!
  11. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Congress!

Pick one!!!!