Time to stop using Google

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 1952Sniper, May 3, 2005.

1. KyBlaster

KyBlaster New Member

What about Yahoo? Does anyone know if they're bias? I have to say I have noticed that when searchin for info about guns or conservative issues that Goggle is not the best.
  2. CaptJackSparrow

CaptJackSparrow New Member

I used to use www.teoma.com because it was specifically a pro gun search engine. It merged with www.ask.com and I'm not sure if they're still pro gun or not.
  3. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

If Google has no bias why did they not alter their logo for Memorial Day? They alter it for other holidays which are far less important. Just an observation, but I think it speaks volumes about how they think.
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

SATELLITTE That don't surprise me after the Happy Holiday instead of Merry Christmas at Wal-Mart ANY DAY IN THE GUN SHOP IS CHRISTMAS :) :D
    Last edited: May 29, 2006
  5. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Is Left-Leaning Google Censoring Right-Leaning Websites?

Very interesting article. A couple of quotes:

6. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

That's a pretty cool link Southernmoss
  7. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Somebody asked about yahoo. There OK if you don't mind them sending people to jail for life or worse, for practicing free speech were free speech isn't allowed.

Thanks for the link SOMO.