Titan E27B

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by toymvr, Jan 2, 2010.

1. toymvr

toymvr New Member

I have a Titan Model E27B .25Cal. Blue/with Chrome trigger hammer.
    Box say's Made in America with Italian Parts
    on Gun made by Titan Mfg. Corp. Miami, Fla.
    Looks 98% with Box .
    Looking for any information and what it is worth
    Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2010
  2. toymvr

toymvr New Member

Anybody have any information on this Gun.
  3. wonderwhippet

wonderwhippet Active Member

The FIE Titan was discontinued in 1990 when the manufacturer Firearms Import & Export (FIE) of Hialeah, Florida closed it's doors. The FIE Titans are actually pretty good little guns. They are easy to disassemble and maintain. The slide and other parts are milled steel. The pistol has a thumb safety with visual indicator on the front of the pistol. Value is not very much, somewhere around $125 or so.
  4. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

I sold quite a few of these in the 80's when I had an FFL. They were reliable, well made little pistols. Value probably $ 125 to $150
  5. jondar

jondar New Member

I've never heard anything bad about that model Titan. When I worked in the Kansas City Regional Office a lady who worked there kept one in her purse. She kept it in a cocked and locked condition, except it wasn't locked. I moved my desk as far away from her as possible. If I ever get rid of my Beretta Model 418 I may get a Titan, which is as good as any.
  6. toymvr

toymvr New Member

Thanks Guy's
    I kind of like it. Thanks for the History I had never heard of Titan.
    I might keep it.

Jim
  7. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

The original was made by Tanfoglio, the G-27 Titan. Imported by Fie until the 1968 Saturday night special law went into effect. Then frames were cast in the U. S. and assembled with legal imported parts ( only the frame couldn't be imported ). The original Tanfoglio guns were O K inexpensive little guns, the FIE put togethers were a different story, sometimes they worked, sometimes they didn't.